FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
28 is the last day to request and i say 30 to 2nd because of my safety and my staff availability . Even though i met an accident and my legs and arms are broked i have staff in fileom to process payment today thats the reason for fast payments.
take care man. Don't push yourself too much

Last edited:
@ filegrasper

pls do mention here whenever u start/finish all webmoney payouts

bcoz

i'm waiting for webmoney payment both in fileom and imgmoney

just suggestion..why not make a fast speed download, make user like your host..
and up waiting time user don't like to wait..this make they will buy premium account.

Free user download speed 75 KBPS is low. Most users run away from hosts with such low speeds as free.

Reverted back to 100 for free and 150 for register.

just suggestion..why not make a fast speed download, make user like your host..
and up waiting time user don't like to wait..this make they will buy premium account.

Considering this changes has done.

@ filegrasper

pls do mention here whenever u start/finish all webmoney payouts

bcoz

i'm waiting for webmoney payment both in fileom and imgmoney

Fine , I will :)

Last edited:
weekly automatic payment when affiliate reach the minimum like RG do it would be great so there wont be ppl asking when to request or if someone forget to request that day they dont have to wait 15 more days to get the money :)

Hi filegrasper,

Can you check please the "cub1" server?Because the download speed is between 20-40k as free user.

Thanks!

It will get correct itself soon the load goes down.

weekly automatic payment when affiliate reach the minimum like RG do it would be great so there wont be ppl asking when to request or if someone forget to request that day they dont have to wait 15 more days to get the money :)

We are not big like RG . Lets get big and we make the best we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back