FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
first page says payment is made on the 15th and 30th. no weekly payments?

I havent update the first page ( I will update it today ). PPS users will be paid on 14day from request date. And we do pay every week. PP payments get the top most priority since it is easy to load money in to it.

And next wmz. And also for top PPS users there are always some special payout , it can be discussed and then we can make it happen. Any way we have fasten then payout than before.

I can reach through

Email : admin@fileom.com

Last edited:
hi filegrasper can check my account it is impossible to please that I gained so little 885 / $0.7275 . username Genio

Most of your downloads are from Tier 4 and also for small files. You can see all those things in report page.

Tier 2- Canada, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands, Norway, Ireland, Finaland, New Zealand.

ugrl.jpg

sorry I see Italy in Tier 2, I publico my files only in Italian sites as you say you are my downloads of tier 4?????????

Most of your downloads are from Tier 4 and also for small files. You can see all those things in report page.

Tier 2- Canada, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands, Norway, Ireland, Finaland, New Zealand.

ugrl.jpg

sorry I see Italy in Tier 2, I publico my files only in Italian sites as you say you are my downloads of tier 4?????????

So you have got only 35 Downloads from IT and the other downloads are from others. We are showing you each and every file stats so that you can see how many money you got.

System works good . Just you need to upload big files either more files.

Thanks for confirming. Hope every one are happy for weekly payments.

And also for users who moving from other host , looking for amazing deals. Pm me with your report . We will do the best deal than any other host can offer you.

Guys with more than 20+ sales per day onwards . We do the most.

Sent from my RM-875_im_india_230 using Tapatalk

I think admin need upgrade and open more thread when download with Premium account .
I can't download max speed with My premium account.

Hello...
minimum payout is 5?
and as I can collect payment, I do not see anywhere the button "request payout"
please help
thanks

It depends on the payout method you choose.

Minimum payout is 10USD

I think admin need upgrade and open more thread when download with Premium account .
I can't download max speed with My premium account.

Speeds can be adjusted. Let me know your account.

And if user download using idm then they can reach 30mbps per file.

If you need more speed for your files let us know.

None of the files I upload today are appearing in my file manager, is anyone else having this issue?

Let us know if you having any issue.

Payment received, thank you.

Thanks for confirming.

Last edited:
same problem today, none of the files I upload via ftp are appearing in my file manager. I am trying to move all my files over to fileom and this issue has slowed the process right down.

same problem today, none of the files I upload via ftp are appearing in my file manager. I am trying to move all my files over to fileom and this issue has slowed the process right down.

Pm me your username and also the size of the files you trying to upload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back