Status
Not open for further replies.
7 comments
[h=1]Earn with us[/h]Hello, as you know there's not a lot of money ever, if there is a possibility of easy money, you need to earn it.
Many people receive extra income through the Internet, and there is a person who's on an ongoing basis earning is trough Internet, so earn you too! Don't know how to do it? Now I will explain, find the Internet files, upload them to FileNuke.com, and we start to pay you for downloading, for the sale of premium accounts, and of course the referral. But you must understand that not all the files are interested to other users try to upload only new and actual.
As they say, the correct file in the right place can make you one hundred dollars, and then a thousand. Smart people are with as for a long time and been earning with us, What are you worse?

even its not clear what rates they have bro..

any one got payment this month from 18 march to 20 march

please update i am still waiting for payment from filenuke and sharesix it showing paid on 12 march but still not payment in paypal account

update guys anyone got payment this month ??

Nope paid at 15th March, but not cash become.
Last payment was paid at 14th febraury and was completed two weeks later. I think is there exchanger for long deley between paid and completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back