Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,865 comments
upgrade premium users WJ?
Post automatically merged:

I did tests.
uploading 89 video files via ftp.
The speed conversion is good.
Regarding errors, there were 2 files that were repeated and 1 that was not completed.

An option that would be good is to be able to obtain the links of the folders.

And something useful for users is that when the buttons are left over, a text appears with what they do. For those of us who know how that manager works, but for those who don't know it, they have to try and find out.

Last edited:
Anyone knows why some videos generate a splash image and some dont? I upload two vids with identical format and 1 gets a splash and 1 doesnt.

Hey,

It might be related to file clones. Like you uploaded a file that is already in our system with splash disabled. I can check that if you send me PM with file links.

Regards
David

@FileMoon

I have sent you a pm about remote subtitle, if you can help me a bit.

I have resolved that issues by changing the domain. Can the subtitle from remote subtitles , C1 to start with the video ?

Last edited:
server is down

We are aware. We have major outage in one of our datacenters due to hardware failure we've re-routed entire traffic via our backup core router. However our backup router is not able to handle entire traffic and there could be short downtimes untill we fix the problem.

Regards
David

We have fixed the issue with our router's. We're slowly routing all traffic back to it. Service should be restored within couple minutes.

Due to the failure we will compensate every user with increased rates for the entire weekend.

Regards
David

Last edited:
Kindly assist. Cant rename file using api

https :// filemoonapi .com /api/file/rename?key=key&file_code=file_code&title=title
*spaces in url is intentional for posting purpose

the return results is always invalid operation
{"server_time":"2023-10-28 04:52:11","msg":"Invalid operation","status":400}

Kindly assist. Cant rename file using api

https :// filemoonapi .com /api/file/rename?key=key&file_code=file_code&title=title
*spaces in url is intentional for posting purpose

the return results is always invalid operation
{"server_time":"2023-10-28 04:52:11","msg":"Invalid operation","status":400}

This feature is disabled in API.

Regards
Oleg

hello sir. im unable to open website from my RDP im getting this error. i have send u my RDP ip in Private msg. kindly check this out and unbanned it. thank you

What happened?​

The owner of this website (filemoon.sx) has banned the autonomous system number (ASN) your IP address is in (24940) from accessing this website.

Do you delete inactive Accounts and inactive videos?

Do you pay for downloads only? I mean videos without view but download.

Last edited:
Back