Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,855 comments
Payout IDRequested dateAmountProcessed dateStatusNote
6252023-09-20$25.03PENDING
5752023-08-19$26.822023-08-19PAID

hallo, Filemoon
I have WD on 2023-090-20 but pending to this day 2023-09-25
please, you can see your email cause I had send email to cantact but no responding....
please.

Payout IDRequested dateAmountProcessed dateStatusNote
6252023-09-20$25.03PENDING
5752023-08-19$26.822023-08-19PAID

hallo, Filemoon
I have WD on 2023-090-20 but pending to this day 2023-09-25
please, you can see your email cause I had send email to cantact but no responding....
please.

I Will be to delete all my file cause Filemoon SCEM. and I'm going to end with filemoon...
Very SAD

Hello,

I'm sorry but i need to clarify few things out before i ban your account. First of all you've requested payment at 20th which is literally 4 days ago. You've started spamming our e-mail 6 hours after request. Within those 4 days you've sent us 7 e-mails and contacted us via Telegram as well. FYI we process PayPals up to 7 bussines days WHICH YOU WERE NOTIFIED ABOUT since we don't have PayPal account and every payout is being processed by 3rd party exchanger unlike crypto payouts which are processed nearly instantly. So closing this topic up i've asked our exchanger to take a priority for this payout and your money is already delivered. Please don't bother your account is already banned and all files removed.

Best Regards
Tom

Last edited:
Hello,

Encoding very slow....

I'm sorry for that. Should be a bit better from now since we added some more encoding servers due to recent changes made around filemoon, entire situation is strictly caused by a fact that from past 3 days we transcode every video uploaded to have proper flags. We noticed that many videos that were simply allowed to be uploaded which we skipped encoding at was not having proper webview flags which caused various errors like 224002,232011 etc.

this option should be avaiable to free users so it will reduce pressure on transcoding servers.

This option should be for premium users only and it's exactly like that.

the question has been asked before.

im fairly sure its cheaper to encode and save on streaming bandwidth than it is to not encode and run the higher bandwidth files
That's Right.

Regards
Oleg

Sometimes I wonder why no views appear....

eKpwqbu.png

Hello,
Sometimes I wonder why no views appear....

eKpwqbu.png

I've done a check. We display there only paid views while your account is set to 0% earnings on views and 100% earnings at downloads so that's the exact reason.

@FileMoon if you can, please check private message since it's important. thank you

Noted

Regards
Oleg

Back