Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,846 comments
@FileMoon

Good evening, as I'm in the process of transferring my files to your host, I've noticed a slight problem with this "Remote uqload" feature when I put my links from streamtape in .mp4 format. Sometimes I get a link error and when I click on the cross, the link doesn't disappear, so I have to clear my browser's cache each time this happens...

YtxfPSW.jpg

@FileMoon

Good evening, as I'm in the process of transferring my files to your host, I've noticed a slight problem with this "Remote uqload" feature when I put my links from streamtape in .mp4 format. Sometimes I get a link error and when I click on the cross, the link doesn't disappear, so I have to clear my browser's cache each time this happens...

YtxfPSW.jpg

I usually change streamtape.com to streamtape.net, and it runs smoothly :)

Dose this player have file expiry
Post automatically merged:

Sorry I didn't read the main post, everything is good.

In filemoon there are some subtitle that are missing how to add those subtitle Like Myanmar(Burmese).etc

In filemoon there are some subtitle that are missing how to add those subtitle Like Myanmar(Burmese).etc
Hello I wanted to add some subtitles. Can you do it?
This is my Subtitle List.
Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Burmese, Dutch, English, French, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Khmer, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese.

Last edited:
@FileMoon How long does it usually take to process payments, I requested on 27-07-2023 it is still showing pending, first payment request by the way.

How to contact admins through filemoon site, I looked for contact page, didn't find one.

Hello,

Zoom Uploader does not show the link even though it has been uploaded successfully

VtaS3VW.jpg

In such matter contact Z-O-O-M we're not responsible for his app.

Hello I wanted to add some subtitles. Can you do it?
This is my Subtitle List.
Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Burmese, Dutch, English, French, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Khmer, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese.
If i understood correctly you want Burmese lang be added into subtitles lang list correct?

Must we have a minimum amount of traffic to keep the accounts ???

Yes.
yes but by how much I don't know

Depends of the storage you use. Below 5TB there is no requirement unless we find multiple accounts related to same website. Above 5TB storage there is 1k views per day per 1TB storage in use requirement to up keep our streaming quality.
@FileMoon How long does it usually take to process payments, I requested on 27-07-2023 it is still showing pending, first payment request by the way.

How to contact admins through filemoon site, I looked for contact page, didn't find one.
Our contact e-mail is in Terms of Service. First post also contains other contact data.

same, request payment since 28-07-2023, till now still pending
Payment peroid depends on payment method and amount of exchangers we need to use. PayPal takes the most time. Other payment methods are handled on daily basis.
Payment received, Thanks dude
You welcome
Hello it would be to know if you think to add an airplay option or something of airplay compatible on your player?
If you had eyes you would see it.
@FileMoon Is it normal that the view paid is 48 when I have 820 views? https://ibb.co/F8BcWDv

Who else has this problem?
Yes it is normal when you have a lot of adblock views, we don't pay for such views.
Can you add streamvid.net?
No we no longer support unstable hosts in our remote.
Please set it so that Hungarian can be selected as the default dubbing language, thank you.
Sure will be added soon.
Check PM please
Already did.

Regards
David

@FileMoon
Hello, while using custom domain, its failing to pass the capcha and showing error for video download.
Also while on custom domain, is there any way to hide filemoon logo and all the menus on top that it shows the host is filemoon?

Back