Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,853 comments
I thought I was crazy I still have those erros 230000 with multiple devices laptop and two cellphones maybe is my Internet provider at this point I dont know what to think anymore, but funny thing is I ask a friend from another state to reproduce the videos with this problems and he say the videos were fine lol.

Hello,

I might have a suggestion. I'll write you a PM with step by step guide to how to do if u see such error. It will provide a lot of technical data to us and we can wether tell if it comes from us or it's rather error on your side.

Regards
David

I thought I was crazy I still have those erros 230000 with multiple devices laptop and two cellphones maybe is my Internet provider at this point I dont know what to think anymore, but funny thing is I ask a friend from another state to reproduce the videos with this problems and he say the videos were fine lol.
I swear this guy from Filmoon is delusiona! He swears his site is perfect and no errors occur when people are constantly tell him here that the site is broken. However he justifies his testing the site and gets no errors, he then says it must be our fault that it's happinening. Filemoon is a headache and serious time waster IMO. Move on mate, there's less problems on other sites.

I swear this guy from Filmoon is delusiona! He swears his site is perfect and no errors occur when people are constantly
I love filemoon. I have not had any playback errors since joining. Video playback is quick and painless and whenever i have asked david for something it is replied to quickly and actioned.

I have 40TB of space and unlimited file time.

What more could i ask for.

I love filemoon. I have not had any playback errors since joining. Video playback is quick and painless and whenever i have asked david for something it is replied to quickly and actioned.

What more could i ask for.
I'm happy that you are having success with it, but there's others that are not. Filemoon has the potential to be the best of the bunch but issues, it has. That's all i'm saying to those that keep running into them, just find a site that isn't giving your viewers issues to complain about.

If you have enough views. David earlier said that if users are using a lot of space, their account will be revoked.

Same as Videovard .... giving 50TB but you have to give them views.
Post automatically merged:

23XXXX errors are not by definition the fault of a host, there might be browser or cache issues etc.

Last edited:
If you have enough views. David earlier said that if users are using a lot of space, their account will be revoked.

Same as Videovard .... giving 50TB but you have to give them views.
Post automatically merged:

23XXXX errors are not by definition the fault of a host, there might be browser or cache issues etc.

Well i guess thats upto david on how many views is enough for how Many TBs are being used, but im nowhere near 40TB used. I dont think i ever will be. But im not using it as a storage server. Its legit being used to stream videos for people

Well i guess thats upto david on how many views is enough for how Many TBs are being used, but im nowhere near 40TB used. I dont think i ever will be. But im not using it as a storage server. Its legit being used to stream videos for people
You won't want to jeopardize all your files on a wimp of an host admin.

i keep backups of all my files. ive gone through gounlimited and evoload so who knows. but at the moment this host is treating me well
I hope that you never approach 40TB .. would be a problem to backup all your files.

That said, agreed on the host. With my VIP I prefer another host for XXX. But for movies, I would say FM is the best.

Last edited:
I swear this guy from Filmoon is delusiona! He swears his site is perfect and no errors occur when people are constantly tell him here that the site is broken. However he justifies his testing the site and gets no errors, he then says it must be our fault that it's happinening. Filemoon is a headache and serious time waster IMO. Move on mate, there's less problems on other sites.

Hello,

Thank you for your warm and kind words. It's very intresting that you blame us for an error but you never provided any screen of the error, not even a console log, not even an url. Such error you mentoined 233000 is not an error from us. This error is user based one. There might be multiple factors causing it. For example one weirdo extension can break the player out if it override javascript files. It might be even your VPN or slow network that can't load manifest. You never asked for a help but you were first to comment.

Everytime someone reports such issue we do deep check if data is provided. Pure example you can find on the page earlier, everything was resolved and we have admit that issue for specific files was at our side.

Regards
David

@FileMoon , Please add countries specific blocking option. There is a countries specific allowed option, but I want to block a specific country. I have a few percent each from "strange" countries like Colombia and Japan. This consumes my premium views. It can also possibly harm your ads earning system.

@FileMoon , Please add countries specific blocking option. There is a countries specific allowed option, but I want to block a specific country. I have a few percent each from "strange" countries like Colombia and Japan. This consumes my premium views. It can also possibly harm your ads earning system.

Hello Sir,

Sure we can implement that however it will take around 24 hours to be done.

Regards
David

Hi David,
Can you add this function that can set default domain, I add my own domain, but if I want to use it, I have to change it everytime, it is a bit annoying

Hi David,
Can you add this function that can set default domain, I add my own domain, but if I want to use it, I have to change it everytime, it is a bit annoying

Hello Sir,

Of course it will be added with update i mentoined above. It will be pushed actually sooner. We need like 4-5 hours to finish both functions.

Regards
David

encryption off function can be added for users with good views who are not premium members? the encoding queue is quite long and I need to add new articles to the site as soon as it is uploaded.

Back