Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,865 comments
it had been working perfectly before today with ublock origin, but i have disabled it and its working again.

thanks

We mirror jQuery from cloudflare cdn so it's probably reason why uBlock has blocked it. Funny part is that sometimes its not blocked sometimes it is.

Regards
David

i have tried both options of filemoon available in the current version of Zoom Uploader and none of them works... what am i doing wrong?

Hello Sir,

Ask zoom. It's not our app and we do not provide support of it as we don't have technical knowledge over his app.

Regards
David

Switch your adblock off. It blocks jQuery.

Regards
David
Post automatically merged:

I'm surprised that I have requested payment from July 21 to now and still have not received the money

Filemoon scam ?

Payout ID Requested date Amount Processed date Status Note
13 2022-07-21 $42.23 PENDING

I would suggest you to watch out your words. We've sent you an verification email at 2022/07/22 regarding your traffic source as it's your first payout. No response was received.

Regards
David

Last edited:
Switch your adblock off. It blocks jQuery.

Regards
David

I would suggest you to watch out your words. We've sent you an verification email at 2022/07/22 regarding your traffic source as it's your first payout. No response was received.

Regards
David

I just get payment info update verification message. (I verified that day)
I didn't receive any withdrawal verification notification
I have seen payment information "Rejected" and the amount of 42$ is not refunded in Filemoon

Can you help me explain ?

E32txxO.jpg

I just get payment info update verification message. (I verified that day)
I didn't receive any withdrawal verification notification
I have seen payment information "Rejected" and the amount of 42$ is not refunded in Filemoon

Can you help me explain ?

E32txxO.jpg

As i said. We've emailed you at 2022/07/22 from e-mail contact@filemoon.sx regarding verification of your traffic source. No reply was received. You've not contacted us neither regaridng payout instead you come to WJ and write dumb things like a scam. I've told person responsible for financial to e-mail you again. Once we verify your traffic your payout will be paid and account closed. We will not tolerate words like this.

Regards
David

As i said. We've emailed you at 2022/07/22 from e-mail contact@filemoon.sx regarding verification of your traffic source. No reply was received. You've not contacted us neither regaridng payout instead you come to WJ and write dumb things like a scam. I've told person responsible for financial to e-mail you again. Once we verify your traffic your payout will be paid and account closed. We will not tolerate words like this.

Regards
David

i'm sorry...but please help me solve this as long as i get the money

please don't delete my account
* I don't need to receive that payment as long as my account still exists

You've called us a scam. What do you expect from us? We're not working with people who cannot reach us peacfully. We have multiple contact forms and you come to WJ and say we're a scam. Please respond to verification email so we can pay out your balance and close your account.

Regards
David

You've called us a scam. What do you expect from us? We're not working with people who cannot reach us peacfully. We have multiple contact forms and you come to WJ and say we're a scam. Please respond to verification email so we can pay out your balance and close your account.

Regards
David

I've uploaded thousands of videos to Filemoon... I can't afford to lose my account.
* I won't need that money anymore

You should think of it when you call someone a scam without contacting us at the first place. You cannot walk around and call people a scam if you have not contacted them at first place asking for details it would be clarified up without such words.

Regards
David

Last edited:
You should think of it when you call someone a scam without contacting us at the first place. You cannot walk around and call people a scam if you have not contacted them at first place asking for details it would be clarified up without such words.

Regards
David

I'm watching those comments for years, brother... :weary:

Btw, FM is a great hosting and for a short time of using i really like it.
They also have great and quick support via Telegram. :thumbsup:

Hi, I have been uploading my videos to your server, but all of a sudden from zoom and your web page is not uploading.

Can you check that it is for everyone or just for me?

I have just checked with other videos that it does upload perfectly.
But because when I tried to upload the previous video that did not allow me,
I still can't upload those videos. It is in .mkv format,
What can be the error?

Another suggestion, I would like that in all the videos filemoon.sx/e/??????????
A DOWNLOAD button would be displayed, it would be interesting and complete. Similar to the others. There is only DOWNLOAD button when you open by filemoon.sx/d/ and not for /e/.

Last edited:
Hi, I have been uploading my videos to your server, but all of a sudden from zoom and your web page is not uploading.

Can you check that it is for everyone or just for me?

I have just checked with other videos that it does upload perfectly.
But because when I tried to upload the previous video that did not allow me,
I still can't upload those videos. It is in .mkv format,
What can be the error?

Another suggestion, I would like that in all the videos filemoon.sx/e/??????????
A DOWNLOAD button would be displayed, it would be interesting and complete. Similar to the others. There is only DOWNLOAD button when you open by filemoon.sx/d/ and not for /e/.

Hello Sir,

If you have problems with zoom contact zoom app developer. We cannot provide support of an app that is not ours.

We will not add download button into the player.

Regards
David

Back