Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,883 comments
Hello,

Which ads type ? Direct page (banner) ? Pop? In page push (small banner in player right top ) ??

Regards
David

Hello Sir,

Thank you, i will make sure it's removed asap.

Sorry Sir im not English speaker
What i meant was total views for a file. in reports page i can only see total views for a day

We don't plan to add feature to display views per file.

Regards
David

Last edited:
In download mode lots of banners ads and Videos is showing in middle
Plz put Videos on top and all banners will be under the video plz

Hello,

Download Page doesn't have banners. You talk about direct page which contains banners and no we will not move anything.

Regards
David

The problem still persists, I hope it will be resolved soon

Hello Sir,

I'm very sorry that it took us so long to resolve this issue however we was focusing at our streaming speed that was a bit slower recently due to big interest of users in our video hosting service. I can confirm that issue is now fixed.

Regards
David

Congratulations on the great site, could you check the download page? I tested it in the incognito tab of chrome and the download page is being automatically redirected to a popunder ad. I'm using 100% of the ads without Interestial.

Congratulations on the great site, could you check the download page? I tested it in the incognito tab of chrome and the download page is being automatically redirected to a popunder ad. I'm using 100% of the ads without Interestial.

Hello Sir,

Thank you for your kind words. Regarding download page i have tested the popunders in incognito tab and could not reproduce your issue. If something like that happens again please make an video for us it will be easier to diagnose. You can post such sample via PM or our Telegram.

Regards
David

Hello team
How to become Premium members remove all yours ads and puts own ads?

Hello Sir,

Currently it's not possible to purchase premium and remove our ads. This feature is still under development. As soon as we finish developing & testing it out we will annouce it that it's available. Currently there is option to use own ads in 0% earnings mode only.

Regards
David

Hello Sir,

Currently it's not possible to purchase premium and remove our ads. This feature is still under development. As soon as we finish developing & testing it out we will annouce it that it's available. Currently there is option to use own ads in 0% earnings mode only.

Regards
David
In 0% earning mode yours ads will show??

Back