Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,852 comments
there shouldn't be any inactive videos because there is no file inactivity limit

"Files Expiration Time: Never Expire"
I thought this was true but it shows as plain as day in the upper gold tab area on the 'Videos' page that I have some inactive videos apparently and I haven't even use the site for 60 days yet. Maybe you haven't experienced this but those inactive files wasn't showing a week ago.
Post automatically merged:

But a slow upload wouldnt make the streaming buffer.
Um yes it would! I was uploading at average speeds 2.7 mb/s and had no streaming playback issues. Lately, slow uploads averaging 900 kb/s and buffering constantly occur on playback.

Hello Sir,

1. We don't have inactive files manager because files never expire.
2. Regarding your issue i see no load at servers except encoders. Have noticed a fact that due to recent update somehow our system allowed playback from encoders (they're also uploaders) which caused heavy load at them. I have disabled playback from these servers some videos might show 404 now untill they're transfered to streaming servers.

Regards
David
So these are not inactive files???

Last edited:
Hello,

We've deleted your accounts including all your files due to abusive behaviour detection.

Reason:

- Multi account

Nowhere is it stated that one cannot have multiple accounts

Hello,

We've deleted your accounts including all your files due to abusive behaviour detection.

Reason:

- Multi account

Nowhere is it stated that one cannot have multiple accounts

Hello Guys,

It's all correct. We have blocked the playback from our uploading/encoding servers. We have 180k files in transfer queue to our streaming servers and streaming from these servers reduces the transfer speed. Please be patient on that matter so files can be moved to streaming servers.

@chefo @tipm @Sang nguyen

Regards
David
You can't do it any dumber than this hoster, so you scare away your users faster than you can see. What's the use of a shitty hoster whose videos you can't watch for several days even though they're encoded

You can't do it any dumber than this hoster, so you scare away your users faster than you can see. What's the use of a shitty hoster whose videos you can't watch for several days even though they're encoded

Hello,

First of all do not comment in our thread if you're not our user and as far as i know you are not. This is support thread not a place to throw your toxic attitude around. Stick to streamsb and cry that your 50k files doesn't work daily.

Cheers up buddy.

Still showing files are being transferred !

87k files still in transfer queue. Approx 1-2 more hours are needed to get rid of this queue.

Regards
David

Hi david sometimes I have error code 233011, I really like your host I hope your team can solve all the issues/problems, I whish your team nothing but succes.

Hello,

Can i have link to the file where you have seen 233011 ? Also provide me with following data via PM:

- What browser it have occured
- Device you have used desktop/mobile etc.
- Extensions installed in the browser

Regards
David

Download is not real stat.

I change only views download is off all users.

Not real stats and not earn real affiliate.

Your servers problem? off remote uploads.

tier4 is counting?

Hey,

Not sure what do you mean, if you meant views they update with a delay.

Download is not real stat.

I change only views download is off all users.

Not real stats and not earn real affiliate.

Your servers problem? off remote uploads.

Sorry but i cannot understand what you tried to say. Please talk in your native language.

Regards
David

Back