Votes: 43 31.4%
  • Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
StopFileLockers expresses himself through his stupid blog and Twitter account. He sais there:

StopFileLockers Special attention is being given to FileMates.com , we will target any reseller who deals with them. #Piracy #copyright 5 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

I DECLARE PUBLICLY THAT HE IS AN IDIOT! He doesn't understand that even if he closes FileMates, i will open other file host in the near future under new business name, under differente owner name (a friend of mine, a cousin or whatever) and i will start over without errors this time and he will eat his ba...ls???

I wonder how much money he gets to do this? Who pay him for his bul...its?

I have never been rude and i respected him until today. No more respect to an insect like him. I left him act as he likes. But i swear he will eat his sh...t!!!

I am a 24 year old boy. He will now see what young people can do.

So PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION ON FILEMATES. I AM HAPPY I HAVE BECOME YOUR OBSESSION DEAR RIDICULOUS FRIEND StopFileLocker!

He reads this thread so i wish him a good day :D

BTW: i am happy your efforts against mega.co.nz fail... STUPID! They get Paypal and they will not get banned because of you. Congratulations to mega.co.nz
I like your attitude, age and ambitions. I am uploader in similar age (not Filemates uploader), it's nice to read post like this in these tough times. ;) Keep up and don't give up.

Let's face it: Robert King aka Adultking is a poor looser, he can't fight the bigger ones so now he is targetting the smaller ones just to show his stupid brainwashed audience some "results"

Or have you ever seen some entries about Rapidgator or Uploaded or similar there lately?

Regarding StopFileLockers: Where is Anonymous if needed? :D

Things look to be good the way it works now. I have few resellers that want to collaborate.
I will use 1 or 2 every time. This way, if that animal "King" hurts the existing ones, i will have alternative in the queue.

Of course PayPal is the best (unfortunately) but we can do it without it, too ;)

hello mate
Ajutor.jpg
ssends you message

WAWY01.gif

Last edited:
So, if a user wants to have 1 year premium he needs to pay 12 x 11 euro = 132 euro ?

That's what I call a selling point !!

Last edited:
I know guys... But what can i do if PP doesn't collaborate. It is their business. Not mine to decide :(

I am doing the best possible to keep going with decent sales using other options...

no... the reseller that megaupload (mega.co.nz) uses is their business.

they are supported by them. they are a big domain and hosting company ;) you understand why paypal doesn't close them???

mega.co.nz are very clever people. i adore them although is the upcoming leader in the competition of the market ;)

I agree that straight forward/simple payment process will increase sales, but it doesn't have to be PP. Back in those days with POSonline, I dnon't even see any difference when PP stop processing. After that we have seen filemates changing the premium buying page more often than he changes his underwear, I see problems. At one point there wasn't any straight forward buying options for my kind of traffics and sales dropped like 90%. It has never really recovered since then.

Website is currently offline

You can only have sales if buyers have something to buy. People who buy premium for my files can only use it to download my files. I searched for other sites I can suggest to my buyers, but found only a couple of adult sites, not really the content my users are looking for I think.

So in my humble opinion, 2 things should be done :

- attract more quality uploaders
- put the prices in line what the competition asks

:( I start with a sad face as this message is not going to be nice...

There are very bad news from the host provider. Unfortunately the service is interrupted and all the account is blocked.

I have contacted to check out but no response yet.

The site is currently showing up due to CloudFlare. The backup server is in the same provider. I am worried that this is the end. If the whole account is blocked and i can not recover the data, all will have been lost...

I hope it is not but this time it is not just payment processing problem. This would be a disaster :( I have no access to any data to recover the site...

Let's wait to see what they respond! I want to be positive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back