• Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

100.000 users joined you.

I will reach my 1000th referral around this weekend so i am 1% part of your success.

May I ask now for enabling direct downloads and Webmoney payout option again ^^

99 % uptime ? The industry standard in webhosting must be around 99.99 %, in this case we should talk about 99 % downtime LOL ;-) Never read this forum ? Download servers are ALWAYS down... Mates, you can not be serious when you write things like this....

Last edited:
100.000 users joined. Yeah yeah I'm KINGKONG too, check filestube see how filemates popular or check alexa

7762736-1_tn.jpg

and google result show how big you are

1372726-1_tn.jpg

secureupload says they have 85.000 user and you says 100.000 , but secureupload beats you like mike tyson

Last edited:
99 % uptime ? The industry standard in webhosting must be around 99.99 %, in this case we should talk about 99 % downtime LOL ;-) Never read this forum ? Download servers are ALWAYS down... Mates, you can not be serious when you write things like this....

Thank you mate. I had not notice. The person that designed the image found useless to put the .99% for spacing reasons as he explained me.
He didn't know the importance of uptime in the platforms.

You know since Cloudflare got implemented we had 100% uptime. Some users reported some times they could not access but our stats show 100% and the pings too... So i imagine something had happened with their connections.

Anyway i want to thank you for pointing out this error. Thanks to cloudflare FileMates will be hopefully up all the time as since when implemented ;)

Papa Mates,

Let's talk Web Page Design.

" Form follows Function"

Lets take for example, the My Files Page.

Everything below "Message Center ! My Account ! Logout"

-and-

above "Search for a file___________________Search"

is taking up way, way too much space. Period

Please, get rid of the oversized magenta colored "My Files" and the self promoting and space-using "100.000, - Our Network - Thankyou"

When we go to our Files page we should not have to scan down past a bunch of overssized and needless wordage in order to see our files.

Here's another point of design:

Less Is More .

Last edited:
maniakasl: Yes bank transfers tomorrow...

Also, i do not know if you have noticed all payments until 27/02/2012 have been sent... ;) Anticipated all payments 1 week...

I hope you like it!

Why you shgould add Webmoney

Since I figured that I am at least 1% of your business let me make some points why you should add Webmoney as payout option:

A lot ppl already using it on another hosts and might consider to switch because of your exellent payout rates if you also add webmoney payout.

Beside bank transfer you have only one payout processor at this moment since f*§%&^% Payza is still not able to withdraw customers money to their bank accounts.

OK PAY = MAFIA with their fees:
Not that they also want fees for received money which is very uncommon those bastards keep at least 10Euros if you want to withraw funds regardless if its 150€ or 1000,-
So those with lower earnings will lose a lot because of these high fees.

Not even the Russians with their Webmoney are that greedy! (No country bashing intended :) )

Have a nice weekend!

:sun:

______
edit
and files-dl4 is not working again!!!! cannot upload! (fixed 4hours later!)

99% uptime is truely a lie!

Last edited:
the server 4 was not down... it was just very busy... many uploads those hours.

last days the traffic has increased enough. maybe due to the new processor, stability that cloudflare offers and new design we have more traffic...

next days quite few news servers will be added

the server 4 was not down... it was just very busy... many uploads those hours.

last days the traffic has increased enough. maybe due to the new processor, stability that cloudflare offers and new design we have more traffic...

next days quite few news servers will be added

Would you have answered instantly and I would know it and I would not have tried it again and again during that 4 hours!

But you did not anwser here and also not on message center.

Thx Mate!

.... not to mention that site is offline at the moment... but hey who cares!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back