Votes: 43 31.4%
  • Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I don't think so... I have premium of course but turned it off to test - so didn't download anything for free. Didn't work at all for the first file I tried, not for the second and not for the 3th. Worked only for files I already uploaded but not yet made public. Looks to me that it works for files which are downloaded less as 10 times.

Is this a new rule ? Can not remember that it was like this before.... Receiving lots of complaints about it.

If this is intentionally done, can you please change the message into something like " download limit for free users is reached, premium users can download unlimited". At least, I hope users will stop sending me messages :))

Edit : do you mean with "registered users" also the free registered users ?

Kinepolis i agree with you. my users also sending me msgs about this problem so if this rule is forever then i think we need to change host but i don't want because i am working with filemats sins 4 months. plz admin change the rules
today i got again very low downloading
thanks

I also have problems with my filemates account, was selling around 7 accounts a day and since friday im selling like 1 or 2 per day and 0 today...

Something is wrong!

Hi Minhete,

I have also sent you a pm

Congratulations! You are doing great.

I saw your stats... You have over 2000 downloads per day and 7 sales on average.

How do you get that kind of traffic?

Are you using multiposter?

What is your niche?

What is your secret?

Do you mind teaching me in exchange for a fee?

I will pay you a reasonable price for good practical information.

Can you please send a message with examples and if possible screenshots at info@filemates.com

There is no such rule that you describe... I would like to investigate further if you give me more info... Please send at the filemates email more details please.

Also, about your question the 5 downloads is rule for free unregistered users. It is so easy to open a free account that i do not think it is a problem to have such rule... they just need to register if need to download more... even FREE ;) Not necessarily premium...

First download of today :

filemates.png

Really see no use to make things complicated to force people to register first

Here's a tip for all of us:

On a daily basis
you need to check the Payment Page to see which Payment Processors are available.

Payment Processors greatly impact all of us - and our sales.

Check them - and check them often
!

Last edited:
already reported by me and deleted....check

also....next time send PM to filemates because between the time you report it publicly and the time filemates deletes it, you practically share it more and make it more public and more users find it ;)

Mates,

Have you noticed that sales have dropped dramatically?

My suspicion is that there are sales but that the Payment Processors have not credited FileMates yet.

I have never gone 4 days and had only 1 sale. Never. Absolutely not.

Thus, there is either an issue with User-Purchasing or with the Processor-Paying.

Mates,

Have you noticed that sales have dropped dramatically?

My suspicion is that there are sales but that the Payment Processors have not credited FileMates yet.

I have never gone 4 days and had only 1 sale. Never. Absolutely not.

Thus, there is either an issue with User-Purchasing or with the Processor-Paying.

yes absolutely because i have 75 register users and not sales on this 75 register users and this is impossible i think i only have sales from my rebills and the new users nothing... something happen... and need to be fix...

Filecubic:

Your mentioning Registered Users got me to add mine up for the past 4 days.

SubTotal for past 4 days : 40

All my Registered Users : over 3,000

___

Conclusion:

"Something ain't right"

Hi. It is strange you have issues with the sales as fortunatelly the sales since RBK was implemented have been increased.

Also, if you see referrals registered it means the system works and gives you the referrals normally.

If, now, you see a star beside the referral username and you see no increment on the balance or in the statistics/reports page, then you may contact me with PM or at info@filemates.com and this will be investigated. It is rare but it has happened a couple of times... Just a script interuption during the assignment process... But i repat it has happened just very very few times... ;)

NEW FEATURE:
Now about the new messaging system. Users (only registered on filemates.com) can contact you and resolve issues directly with you instead of writing to administrator. If users write to admin to find a password, to report a broken file or anything else then the user will receive no help as no password can be given and no file can be replaced as your files are YOURS.

So you receive messages and you try to resolve with them IF YOU WANT!!! If not, you leave the messages unread or simply not respond.

If you do not help and the user reports to admin that you have damaged files, files that do not open or anything else that indicated fraudalent activity and you did not help the uploader will be banned after investigation.

Of course this is to help the uploaders to have a better communication with their clients BUT it will also help us delete few "clever" uploaders that upload 201MB for example of fake files with RAR protection password and after download nobody can see if the file is fake or not...

I hate frauds. On filemates i want fair players and professionals ;)

So you decide whether you want to use the system or not but i woudl reccomend you to get advantage of this feature.

Note: The whole process doesn't show your username, id, email or any other personal detail... All the process is based on file code or conversation id on the system...

I hope this helps you or simply do not use it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back