Votes: 43 31.4%
  • Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys. Can you explain me one thing. I started working with FM 3 days ago. All files in my account - Premium only. From all time that I work with FM I got 2 premium sales. But every day I have 200+ downloads. How? Or people downloading files without premium account or downloads is counted from 1 ip. Thanks

the most common reason this happens is that you post in places where many people have premium accounts already.

in any case, send me a PM with username and i will check it out and send you an answer ;)

no... it is just a matter of few days to transfer to all new servers... that's why we meet few issues...

the network already was full with hundreds of thousands of files already so we move to new servers and this process takes some time to update DB and crosscheck files on each server ;)

@kovaleks
i checked your PM and here is the response...

all of the downloads come from premium users...

the majority of them, unfortunately, have come from a specific premium holder that i banned 2 hours ago as the system alerted him to be a leecher.

You have been a vicitim of leeching. I would suggest you review where you post your files...

that user downloaded over 4000 files in a couple of days... Not only from you!

Last edited:
kovaleks

Try to put a password for your files, and it's recommended to put a different password for every single group of files, yes it might bothers the normal downloaders, but it will protect your files against most of leeching websites.

Hey there, I sent you a pm but I feel like writing here too because this is some serious problem. All my files can't be downloaded 85% of the time. The users including myself are accessing the file, waiting the time and then we wait endlessly only to receive an error on the browser like we can't connect to the actual download. I wated like 1 minute to receive the normal error that my google chrome browser can't connect to the data...

What is going on? I mean this website is not working most of the time, I receive complaints after complaints and I even tried that myself and it't not working. Most of the time users are idiots and they are making false reports but in this case they are right.

If you need a bunch of my files links I will send them to you but I already pm you with a link that is not working (and even if it's working we wait like 1 MINUTE to connect tot he site). Please make an update or respond to me because I like to know what to say to the users!

EDIT: Then after a user can't download, I myself can't download so the server returns very slowly with an error if I try to access another link, I have to wait some minutes witch is laughable because I didn't download anything... that's hilarious!

And I am very experienced in this matter, I can easily reach more that 7000 downloads per day (of course there are users that can reach hundred of thousands so...) but I think I am better than the average and I tell you from my experience that trust is more valuable than anything. I if I ware a user, I would never pay a host who does that or provide the service filemates is giving now and a lot of users is saying that this host does not have a future on my board... so please fix this as soon as possible or give me a good answer, a message to tell to my users!

EDIT 2: I tried right now to upload a file and the download it instantly. It worked like a charm so I think it's a problem with some servers. Should I send you some links for you to check that specific server?

Best regards!

Last edited:
read filemates earlyer message...theyr are moving files to new servers...

Thank you, even I didn't read the messages I figured that myself... But the problem is there and was there 2 days ago and I like an update to actually communicate to my users how much time should take this progress.

I don't accuse the admin just like to know...
I mean I am not remotely annoyed as much as the users are :). I think this will be like very professionally and worked like a charm and even scored some points with the potential buyers if filemates posted some update on their site.

"Dear users, you potentially encounter slow downloads or errors because we are moving the files to another server. This process will take x days. Thank you for understanding."

This will solve my problem by explaining to them and their problems with us and so on...

I have reuploaded some content yesterday and those files that were working great yesterday are facing the same problem the older ones have.

They take forever to load!

That shouldnt be happening since the new ones should be uploaded on the new servers right?!

Users are complaining about it :/

Any ETA on this to be fixed please?

Thanks

Sorry to say but, this is incredible... I just checked some files today to be sure that those are working great to be ready to publish them in a normal, sane way! It worked then.
Now the sames file are taking forever to download or connect to the actual download...

Exactly what is saying that user on top...

How can this happening with the new files and I dare to say more... How this can happen if 5 hours ago those files worked... It's incredible...

As a premium member maybe... but this is about the free users. And also maybe you downloaded that file from a empty server. The thing is that I as an uploader can't download my own files and of course most importantly my users can't download the files

Filemates, please update us, users getting angry as heck...

Why is this trouble affecting the new files we upload when they were working flawlessly?

Thanks again

Users getting angry all the time... i got used to and tired of that :)

It is useless... you publish the same things all the time every 5 seconds.

what are the same things? the following:
1) when will you pay day XX?
answered 30Milion times... every wednesday regarding week 9-14 days before...

2) i get slow speeds. why?
for premium users this depends on network's connection and home's connection... as they get directlinks... for other users, speeds are limited to very low...

3) i can not upload... upload sucks. why?
If a free server is down you may be unable to upload... it sounds normal... many times servers get down... they can not support all this excessive traffic requests

4) what about sales. payment processors and so on...
doing the best to find more and stable... what else can i say? even if you ask 100 milion times this will be the answer... when a new processor is contracted it is put in the payment page. it is useless to ask all the time...

and more and more and more...

OK... I am sure you are professionals and you ask for the best service. BUT i think even if you go to the BEST, to the BIGGEST, to the OLDEST HOST you will meet troubles...

All websites from xxxjijowjod.com to Facebook.com meet troubles, server down and so on...

Also i am in contacts of partnesrship with investors. They want to close this thread as they have a different business administration model and WJ is not an appropriate place to meet their administration criteria and business model.

So, for all the reasons above and more in order to meet my investor's requirements I ask to the moderator to close this thread!

Dear filemates,

You are very much annoyed but you didn't answered any question. You basically wrote a novel there and you didn't and I mean 0% answered at least my question. You see, there is a problem with your filehost, the files on that host can't be downloaded. Or when I try to access any of my files I wait like a minute and if I am VERY VERY lucky I will connect to the actual download.

Now we getting the error...

Yes, ok even the biggest site have problems. Youtube was down yesterday but down for like 20 seconds... do you understand. Filemates is down or working slow as hell in the last 3 days. Excuse me now but you didn't answered anything...
And of course we asked you to update us...
I mean at least me as an affiliate to communicate to my users what is going on. If I copy paste what you said above, trust me, all the users will cancel their account... I mean that is not support as all...

And again you didn't told us anything except the obvious.. The site is not working!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back