Votes: 43 31.4%
  • Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And again, I really hope the filemates contact here will read this. You, my friend, you misunderstood the questions. You basically answer at the question "WHY?" but that wasn't the question. I, at least asked "WHEN?"...
I don't care why filemates was down because I see now that is working, I really don't care. I just care when this will be fixed... every men can give an elapsed time.. tomorrow, 2 days from now and so on...

Guys. After 4 days of silence here we are again. Sorry to close this thread but it was the only solution to get calm during the migration process. Now new servers are up, we test new modules to activate in the future when traffic gets higher (we get prepared) and we changed many things technically to help the platform to improve the performance.

This week it had an incredible increase of visits and this is thanks to all of you. 3 days of premium extensions was given 3 days ago to premium members to ask sorry this way for the download delayes, servers under maintenance and other issues that we had until we finish.

Please, here ask your questions, give advices or ask for solutions BUT do not flood with the same things all the time... For example payouts... It is clear that every wednesday you get paid... SOME times maybe thursday... But that's all...

If you meet a server down just email or PM... This is not a technical issue to comment here... It has no sense. Just email us nd we will bring the server up again if not already done it before ;)

So, here use it mostly for important advises, questions ;)

Thank you!

Glad 2 hear that

Hi,

I am very happy with the new host so you have my appreciation for that!
I have a question about the payments. I will send this on pm because it implies earnings example and I think that is a delicate subject here...

Last edited:
@ BlackIce

As I understand it, The week ends on Sunday - so, a Filemates Week starts on Monday and ends on the following Sunday.

And rather than putting in for each day - you might want to consider putting in one (1) request per week. Let all your days add up througout the week and put in a request for that week early on Sunday. Understand what I mean? ;-)

As for payout - If you put in for this coming Sunday (November 11th) you should be paid on/or around November 21st.

Report back if you have any questions.

I understood that. My question was about for example if I ask for the payment three times per week should I receive all the requests/pending in the next payment week or I will need to wait one week for every request? because that is awful :)

Its annoying that ppl always ask the same questions but some of those repeats are reasonable and caused by FM.

FMate, In your thread title is still stated "Dayly payouts" which may cause misunderstandings.
A while back u actually did pay within 24hours after a payout request which is no longer. And i have no problem with that, just saying.

If i got this right:
Payout-day is Wednesday and payments are made "within 7 Days" after request.
So you guys need to request a payout until wednesday night by the latest (Filemates server time) if you want to have the money until next wednesday/thursday.

Is it? 8-)

Uncle Bob, et al.,

Lets use this current FileMates week as an example - November 5th through the 11th.

If, as Uncle Bob mentioned, one puts in for a payout today (Wednesday), that payout would be redeemed on/or about Wednesday, November 21st.

If you put in for a payout on Monday, November 5th, that payout would be redeemed on/or about Wednesday, November 21st.

If you put in for a payout on Saturday, November 10th, that payout would be redeemed on/or about Wednesday, November 21st.

That's the way it works.
_____

Also, keep in mind that FileMates' days are based on CET (Central European Time).

thanks for the replies :)

well i just tried to help myself, turned the calculator on according payout-info's given on Filemates site:

so wednesday is the day where u have to count 7days back... for my understanding.

Ok so now i count 10 days from Sunday :p

:-?

yes... on past friday they contacted me and told me they would activate my account again in 10 business days.

this is the last news i have. next week i will contact them again to confirm the date ;) hope to be final...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back