Votes: 43 31.4%
  • Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aditi Ashu if possible send me the username in PM... I am very curious to check this matter as I want to see if you really say the truth or is just a propaganda... If you give me your username in less than 2 hours you will have a complete report about downloads and sales... Please let me know ;)

In any case with or without captcha you can password protect your files... this way you give the pass to the users and they must put it to download the file... this should help...

Yes mate it works good :), but the only problem is that you need to put the password for every single file in separated way, not in one click, what it takes a long time if you have more than 1000 file for example and you need to protect all. :(

I hope if it was difficult to apply the captcha code on files as a GUI option for every uploader, to make something allow for any of us who want to protect his files by password, to make it possible in one click for a group of files ( also like premium all/unpremium all ) :)

Aditi Ashu if possible send me the username in PM... I am very curious to check this matter as I want to see if you really say the truth or is just a propaganda... If you give me your username in less than 2 hours you will have a complete report about downloads and sales... Please let me know ;)

Sent .. 2 new sign ups and downloades again :(

you see??? it was that simple... you sent me your username i checked and here are the results:
total 9 download
total 4 premium downloaders

9 downloads as follow:
1 of them debrid system user banned
2 of them from 2 other premium users
6 of them from another premium user

those 4 premium downloaders had other affiliate ID... this means another person sent them...

as i see you have referrals... many referrals in comparison to your downloads rate... the problem is that they are not incentivised to download your files and they do not buy premium.

i think it works... maybe it was a small downtime period ;)

Guys. We have been contacted from an interesting ad network.
As you know filemates has no ads. This will be forever for Premium users. BUT for free users this is a good opportunity to earn.
How it works: The free user visits the link and chooses to download FREE... then clicks the button to download the file... This means that he gets the file of 50MB, 200MB or whatever the size is...

Now there is the new option and i want you opinion: The user will click to download the file... BUT he will download a small less than 300KB file that will prompt him to install or not a toolbar... The user selects whether install the toolbar or not and proceeds with file download... Now he will get the real file.

I think i will give them permission to try it for 2 days. I am waiting for the proposal. If it is an economically GOOD proposal I will accept to test it and I will see then if they give me good economic terms.

If things work as they say you will earn 60% over the premium sales as already is AND i will add a PPD program that you will earn around 3-5 euros per 1000 downloads... this way you earn from both free (PPD program) and premium users (PPS program).

What do you think?

Last edited:
hehe if i say it is interesting is because i tried it and it is very good... installation of toolbar is not obligatory... the downloader chooses if he wants or not...

i will put it in test if they give me good economical terms and the uploaders will earn from downloads of free users...

sorry guys but 90% of filemates files are less than 400MB and can be downloaded free...

i have to monetize the platform in some way and this is very good... of course, as always, uploaders will earn from that too, with the PPD program.

I will let you know uppon agreement how much you will earn for every 1000 downloads... ;) For premium users of course nothing changes!

this will be bad for your reputation
and I also have a hunch that sales will fall drastically since after viewing that toolbar stuff the person will decide to go for a mirror

please no if u really approchiate your loyal users please no use normal banner ads (no popups) if u like but have to install then download sucks kills downs and traffic which means less potential sales there are a lot of users from no-English langues that barely know how to down as a free or but (i have made a video to show hoe to down from filemates) secondly it won't work from mobile at all and it would make a big problem free users down as free then they get tired from limits then they buy it have always been like that please need ads use clicksor without popups for it's bad and full of malware

suggtion increase wait time to 30 mins for both free and free registered to get a little peake in sales please no programs please

sorry what man now ?? it have been working fine and u was happy about sales count which u will get there again soon i know u wanna make money faster and i know u lost some but don;t ruin it

what about mobile downs now ??? i have huge mobile traffic why u insist on making it bad ??? i don't want PPD if i wanted it we won't be on flatmates PPS site

increase time is nothing... they reset router, change IP and get download ;)

sendspace.com has this type and is one for the 1000 biggest sites in the world...
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lr0e4y?inter=fast

sorry but sales do not depend on this... the opposite. sales will increase when FREE users see that they have to download a small file instead of getting directly the file... they will need to upgrade if they do not like this.

FileMates is a business. Not an organization. 90% of free files is just too much. All other networks have ads and pay per install programs like the one FileMates will use... FileMates can not conitnue FREE for FREE users...

I say once more, the installation for the toolbar is not obligatory. The user will choose to install it or not.

Premium users will not need to download this file. Free users will see a message saying that upgrading to Premium they will get the DIRECT file link and they will not need to download the exe file first ;)
This will increase sales apart from installations income...

About mirror, every free user that knows about mirrors already searches for mirrors as the speeds we offer to free users are low...

Sorry but the decision is taken. I am only waiting the economical proposal. If it is good consider it done. AT least the testing period to see results. I searched the market and many good websites and very big ones use such programs.

okay mates since we have no say in it and u insist on ruining your own site please for good times sake give me here or at pm or mail notice before 24H of the change and when u send that notice here or anywhere u want i have 10 euros pending extend my account for one month so i can easily move i mean take the 10 euros and extend my account believe me this is worse decision ever and i really hate leaving u best of luck please don't forget notice 24H before change i9 care too much about my blog repuetion thanks for every thing mates and good luck

i will do so... i will notify you here about this change if the proposal is good.

-----------------

Now other subject: Hopefully tomorrow i will send alertpay payments requested up to 1/8/12

Until 22/8/12 i will also pay ALL pending requests made up to 12/8/12

On 29 supposingly those between today 13/8 and Sunday 19/8 and so on then every week ;)

Everything seems to go fine!!! Thank you all!

All alrtepay payment made before 1/8/12 executed.
Next week will be done all those made until 12/8/12 (skrill and alertpay)
Keep in mind Skrill payouts are sent earlier as funding the account is instant...

paid all skrill/moneybookers until 12/8/12 as promised... also sent money to alertpay so that until 21-22/8/12 i will send even alertpay payouts of those dates :)
everything on time as promised...
FileMates is almost balanced again. predictions seem to be accurate!
thank you all...

Hello Filemates. Would you please fix the RU, it doesn't work with direct links today !

It works well now as usual. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back