• Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Filemates

I request payout on 26/07/2012 As of today I still do not get paid. I want to know why I have not been paid.

Thank you.

luyGf.png

just been paid my €75.51 in my payza thx so much mates u are the best hope every thing goes back to norm and pay withing 2 3 days keep the good work BTW

can u make the entire site with the new light blue color you use in the new theme i mean the my files and account payment the all site it's much better than yellow :)

Business is a right of every person
We are LEGAL (fully law compliant)
We are legion
We do not forgive (paypal)
We do not forget
(king)
Expect us!

Thank you Cypherz!!! I promise to try it... I am sure that until the end of this month everything will be back to good days :)
Continuously upgrading the platform to detect and eliminate prohibited and illegal content uploads. As you can see, forbidden words can not be uploaded any more... Not even correct file names with such words. Bug fixed ;)

When i started FileMates i had never thought that someone like that discusting animal King or any other similar to him could ever use my platform for pedofilia related content, bestiality or other...

When i first saw his report in his website i was shocked. He never contacted me to prevent it. He never sent me a mail that my system has a bug and allows such content. He just uploaded the content and waited few days to find it in filestube and then screenshot it.

If he wanted to help he would have sent me a list of banned words to exclude from my system. I would have done it before... and not that late.

He is the bestia here. He doesn't respect my efforts to build something big and fair. He will pay it. I sware i will destroy him as he tried to do with me.

As i told once in the past:
If you have a restaurant you have a clean bathroom and you offer a good service.
If someone comes to the bathroom and piss out of the correct place what you need to do is to clean.
But nobody has the right to close your restaurant because someone pissed out.
The same is the web. Nobody has the right to close my platform as long as i clean.

SOPA and PIPA did NOT pass exactly for this reason. These laws have been critisized by every big web company like youtube, google, facebook, yahoo etc and that's why the Congress got the right decision.
Platforms are not responsible of the content uploaded. It is the uploaders that have the responsability to respect the law. Platforms just need to comply, eliminating the reported content.

Yesterday i received a report from my payment processor that KING sent them. I deleted 3000+ links with just a click.
I have built advanced dmca elimination script for my xfilsharing pro and i delete massively DMCA reports. This gives me the chance to do it in less than 48h that the law allows me. If he wants to help, then just send me COMPLETE DMCA reports with details over the infriged material and the corresponding FILEMATES links and i will paste them in my script and delete them with 1 click. He is just an IDIOT with only goal to destroy me. Not to protect the web and the world. He is just a FREAKY!

If he send me again just a list of links without explaining what, each one, infriges I will NOT delete ANYTHING. He must refer the original material and put his FULL contact details and sware under penalty of law for the REPORT he makes. This way, if the report is fake or part of it includes material not infriging the law, i will send him in courts as my clients will have lost THEIR files due to his error. I think it is obvious!

FileMates is destinated to professionals with original content that can earn through their files, simple users that can back up and share their own files and webmasters or other people that can earn with a simple affiliate link promoting premium plans and attracting customers.

examples:

• a dj that shares HIS album to earn money
  • a student that shares HIS notes to earn money or to help his colleagues
  • a group of young people that create an HD movie to promote THEIR talent as actors and the talent of their assistants beside the cameras
  • a professor that wants to share HIS tutorials with his students
  • a programmer that wants to send a big zipped executable file HE built to his friends/testers in order to correct bugs he may have
and many more...

FileMates is designed for those.

my friend just give me your username to ban you from filemates... are you serious asking me such a thing after my last post just above your question? if you mean 1600 copyrighted games then just sending me an email with such a question and username i will simply ban you. if you mean 1600 games not copyrighted then have a good start with filemates ;)

Goodbye... ;)

I want to say to everybody that shares illegal material: I do not plan to be a Kim Dotcom friend soon... Prison is not my style.
If you understand what i mean then just stop asking obvious questions that will simply not be responded.

can u make the entire site with the new light blue color you use in the new theme i mean the my files and account payment the all site it's much better than yellow :)

I agree with that, the blue is better than the yellow for looking, and it's just changed now into blue as I see. :)

Indeed No.dam. Now it is blue ;)
Denzel1982 I could do a very big analysis of what mostly brings sales to filemates but it is not the case.

Do you think it is pirate content like hollywood movies or software that bring sales on the web?
NO my friend. Anyway... believe what you like

But in any case. If you were me, would you ever respond to someone who asks you to upload pirate content "YES DO IT"

ps2gameman is just an unknown to me and very probable to be a secret police.

The next day you would be in prison. My name and address is available as i am the owner of the servers. If police asks it my host company will give any detail.

I would never accept go to prison just answering a stupid question.

I follow the same lines as all other legal websites like rapidshare, depositfiles, ul.to etc ;)

Thank you!

if you do not allow warez on your servers why you are advertising your affiliate program in this warez forum?

Thank you Cypherz... I had prepared an answer but indeed there is no meaning to do so... You covered me completely!

p.s. i just ask the moderator to clean my thread from questions and answers that have nothing to do with the goal of this thread that is only support...

Hello Filemates.

Would you please make the default sorting for files ( inside folders and outside ) by name, and ascending, instead of the sorting by date of uploading.

Another thing, there is some problem in the RU, since yesterday, it takes a long time to remote uploading even for the direct hot links, and when the process is done, there are 2 or 3 copies for every single file I remotely uploaded. does this problem just occurs with me, if not, Would you please fix it.

Last edited:
Hello Filemates.

Would you please make the default sorting for files ( inside folders and outside ) by name, and ascending, instead of the sorting by date of uploading.

Default option for sorting files by upload date is fine for me. And almost every uploader need this default option (sorting files by upload date). Is it hard to click to "Filename / Description" for you? :)

good for you bad for us :P

Default option for sorting files by upload date is fine for me. And almost every uploader need this default option (sorting files by upload date). Is it hard to click to "Filename / Description" for you? :)

Ok two votes against my vote 8-) .. I retract the suggestion except if there are another mates supporting it. I really thought the sorting by names is the best for all ...

Anyway if it's possible to make the default sorting is a private option for every user I'll be happy, because actually every time I upload new files I need to click two times on ( Filename / Description ) , the first time for name sorting ( descending) and the second time from descending to ascending. and the real difficulty is that when you move some files you need to repeat the process again till you put all files in it's true folders.
sometimes I have for example 100 files, every ten of it belongs to different folder, so I need to repeat the process above 10 times to move the 100 files.

filemates said:
I opened more server available for upload so i hope this solved RU speed No.dam

Thank you. I'll check it now . :)

I got more than 40 referrals (obviously signed up using my download links) but got only 4 sales so far. Is this normal? This looks way too low

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back