Votes: 43 31.4%
  • Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the problem ?? how long have u been a PPS uploader man do u have a website the problem is premium is premium no wait no captcha nothing am tired of saying sorry to my users and they have tried many other hosts they know captcha is only for free many of them saying they wanna use jdownlader and download all my new 5 files a day and they can't this is a disaster

BTW i have a lot of mobile users and solving captcha is very hard from mobile devices and lots of them complained about writing the two words right but nit able to download still so that why i asked for numbers in the first place for easy solving now premium have every right to refuse limits all kinds of them hope u will fix this mates

Last edited:
So no cpatcha... Just few hours proved it is not OK... So leechers must be banned daily manually according to the traffic stats... ;(

So just report me leeching websites and i will try to ban as more as possible...

i'm still waiting for the payout i re-asked on 2012-07-25 after the strange reject on my first one on 2012-07-20...its been 15 days...i really hope you don't scam since this is my first payout :(

i'm still waiting for the payout i re-asked on 2012-07-25 after the strange reject on my first one on 2012-07-20...its been 15 days...i really hope you don't scam since this is my first payout :(

no way to lose your money my friend... if it was rejected I am sure it was credited back in your account so you lose no money ;) the only case of rejecting a payment and losing money is when you get banned... but as you requested a payout again i suppose you are not one of those banned and thus your money had been credited back...
The reason: as already explained in previous post, payout requests with paypal details have all been rejected and credited back ;)

About payout timeframe: even this is responded in previous posts but i will repeat it... this is the first payout we receive from our new payment processors after paypal blocked us. We will pay servers, affiliates the more we can and the rest will be paid during the second payout and if things continue like this (as the stats increment every day) you will all have been paid by middle august...

We are day 4. Just be patient for 16 more days. According to the calculations on monday 20 all will be back to normal as march, april, may, june ;) and payouts will start again getting executed fast in just few days :)

I hope i responded to your question with quite details and specific timeframes!

yes, thanks alot for your time :), but about the first part of your message, as i stated before, i changed my payout details to alertpay BEFORE asking for the payout, well, i have to wait anyway so no big deal ^^

@filemates,

If you can find a payment processor with their pages in a particular Asian language (you know which one), I will guarantee to triple the sales. ;)

I just received the following email:

Hello ,
My Account is Ahmed7ussen
My Account Was Banned .. I Want To Know Why ??
Do you Banned Me Because you do not want to pay me
Is this cheating .. i'm sorry because i used your service
i will advise uploader don't use your service in wjunction.com because you are cheating
I responded like this:

Do not worry... Write it on WJunction and everywhere you like... Do you think we are idiots here and you are the super clever boy?
No my friend... It is the opposite. You are the idiot here!!!

You have ONLY 4 affiliates:
Your user PHILLIP bought 34.99€ plan on 2012-07-02 23:02:01 (the highest cost plan)
Your user DENISE bought 34.99€ plan on 2012-07-02 23:12:57 (the highest cost plan)
also 19.99€ plan on 2012-07-31 21:19:12 (the highest cost plan on that date)
and 19.99€ plan on 2012-07-31 21:21:14 (the highest cost plan on that date just TWO minutes after first purchase)

Your user KUENZEL bought 34.99€ plan on 2012-07-02 23:28:24 (the highest cost plan just 16 minutes after DENISE)
Your user Pasquill 4 times 19.99€ plans on 2012-07-31 at 21:42:42 / 21:44:41 / 21:55:04 / 21:56:28 (the highest cost plans just few minutes one purchase after the other)

You are just lucky we can’t get our money back 62.98€ paid on 2012-07-03 03:24:21
So we lose this money!!!

Go and fuck you man...
WELL... TO BE CLEAR!!!!!!

I HAVE PERSONALLY BUILT A VERY STRONG ANTIFRAUD SYSTEM... IT CONTROLS EVERY SINGLE PAYMENT, EVERY FILE YOU HAVE UPLOADED (type, size etc), THE ACCOUNT AGE AND MANY MORE VARIABLES...

BEFORE ANY PAYOUT I CHECK EACH USER ACCOUNT NOT TRUSTED AND I BAN IDIOTS LIKE THE ONE ABOVE THAT DOES NOT HESITATE TO WARN ME ABOUT WRITING A BAD REVIEW...

aaa forgot to say his files are 7.8MB,72.8 MB and 87.6 MB
only 3 files and not PREMIUM ONLY... This means small files that can be downloaded free...
so all his affiliates have been that stupid to buy the highest cost plans and multiple purchases each one for such files... hehehe

Last edited:
You don`t have to spam here whenever you request your payment, nobody cares about your useless details.
I requested 10 days ago and still waiting but I don`t make Wjunction my personal diary.

Hi all... Today is the first day of the new week. Yesterday we finacially closed the past week and we want to inform you that we earned what we had predicted... So i can now give you more specific timeframe about payments:
ALL payments requested up to 01-08-2012 will be paid ALL until wednesday 15 of August. Thus in maximum 9 days!

Payment requests created by 02-08-2012 will be paid 1 week later. So our predictions go well and we will have established filemates clean from previous debts again up to end of august ;)

This weekend we made record of visits after paypal block. This means FileMates go big again!

Have all a good day. I hope the details above are usefull for you to make your plans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back