Votes: 43 31.4%
  • Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just started using Filemates and so far it's been a good experience (already got 1 sale :))). You should correct some spelling mistakes in the Spanish version of your site. I could help you with that.

Can we upgrade to premium with our earning?

The 45 days premium looks good. I guess you won't make much money from it. It is good pricing strategy. Visitor will see with 3 bucks more he can get 60 days premium, so why buy 45 days? :)

hi filemates...i am new here and i am already one of your satisfied affiliates....only one thing....if you want....could you please raise the storage space for premium users?

hi filemates...i am new here and i am already one of your satisfied affiliates....only one thing....if you want....could you please raise the storage space for premium users?

He said additional storage space for premium users can be requested as long as you utilize it prudently.

Hi... Yes Lesss you are right... As always said, do not worry and everybody will receive his money ;)

This week we receive the first payout, after what passed with Paypal, from our payment processors ;) We have to pay servers and affiliates. First we will pay big part of servers, and then affiliates...

So I PROMISE I will not keep a penny for me until i pay you ALL. All payout will go to affiliates pending from the past and new earnings generated lately...

Next Friday, we will get the second payout and according to calculations this will help us pay all pending affiliates and new ones... This way middle August as I told few days ago FileMates will be clean again to go up like before ;)

July has been bad. August will be to adjust disasters and September will be like June!!! The best!!!

Sorry for the inconvience... :( For me it would be easy to close the site on 1st of July as many file hosts did when Paypal blocked them... This way i wouldn't pay you, i wouldn't lose July's servers costs (enormous) and in 180 days i would have my paypal money in my pocket...

BUT i think that fighting is always better WHEN you are right. And as i am greek we say "ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τᾶς" that means "Either it [with your shield], or on it"
and indeed I solved the problems and now FileMates is growing again ;)

Just a bit of patience and payments will be sent to evrybody as always did...

if you need space you ask it as everybody and you have it without problem ;) just have in mind what souza responded above, after your request!!!

i have to admit filemates...your activity and promptitude on this support thread is great...this says a lot about you....hope this will never change...as it did with others i worked with :(...keep up the good work and you will be number 1

Dear, my use name is: syedborhan

but why you ban me ?

i am working with you from some days.

i don't know about my fault.
thanks

Last edited:
Dear, my use name is: syedborhan

but why you ban me ?

i am working with you from some days.

i don't know about my fault.
thanks

You applied for 3 websites with illegal material as webmaster... movies etc... you can understand we must ban such webmasters... sorry

Hello...

I'm new with Filemates and very glad for its coming back. I'm uploading my materials and prepare to release my new website. I wish it'll be a good working with Filemates because it's the only host I chose for my files, the RU is amazing, the Graphical Interface is very flexible and simple to use with no complication or errors, everything is very good till now, but I just need to know please, does the affiliate program includes the webmasters or Just PPS ?

Sorry I've just notice it now

On Sunday 29/07/2012 we open a new feature:

Webmasters can earn 5% from referrals sent from their sites.
We will review all the websites added. We will NOT accept illegal material websites like warez forums. Only webmasters with original content!

;)

Last edited:
nerdbrain again you? please we are on page 100 and you are the only one that cries all the time... i am sure syedborhan understands that we could not permit his account...

I said that every single domain submitted by webmasters will be checked. what this means??? Read 2 posts above the answer of No.dam and you will see...

I will give you understand a bit more: Let's say syedborhan is a secret police and opens an account on FileMates. Submits few websites that they have created as mirror and control if a file host is legal or not... I go to prison and FileMates gets closed.

Do you understand? I go to prison for nobody and FileMates doesn't close for nobody. Sorry! But we are legal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back