Votes: 43 31.4%
  • Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
filemates is not going to provide support over here so thr is no point in keep this open.

Thread Closed !!!

Hey guys... FileMates is here again. We had a difficult month but we are now stronger.
Thank you all once more that you didn't leave when difficulties passed. You can now continuou with FileMates. Upload, share and earn.

All pending payments will be executed shortly. Even during July that we met all these problems we executed lot of payments. This is the proof that FileMates is FAIR.

We do not give 70-80-90 or 100% to affiliates... We give 60% BUT REAL!!! Counting all referrals from any url path they follow... No cheat ;)

Hope we now continuou and grow again and faster this time!

How nice, just 2 days ago you deleted ALL my files after my premium expired, because Paypal did not do a recharged for the premium

and maybe you can contact your new payment processor that most people can not read Italian, even if it is on the English page.

Last edited:
And when is the exact date for that?
How about this?
And I thought you're gonna sell your site?

It was for sales/partnership as we hadn't payment methods... But it is not for sell any more. I just wanted to cotninuou live instead of closing it if i couldn't find a solution for payments... But i found :D

How nice, just 2 days ago you deleted ALL my files after my premium expired, because Paypal did not do a recharged for the premium

and maybe you can contact your new payment processor that most people can not read Italian, even if it is on the English page.

OK... I will contact... Although it is a simple form of credit card... i think it is quite easy... and a part of posonline there is i-koruna option ;)

do you still pay 72 hours after request? and welcome back.. <3 filemates:)

after what happened everything changes... rules, ToS, policies... this way we got better... one of the changes was to add bank transfer option... and another change was to pay every 7 days after payment request... This way we evit more frauds, we lose less, and we protect more the customers.

@filemates
please add Payment Webmoney !!!

webmoney is not an easy platform... for someone who doesn't know english it is not understandable

I've never used payza before what should I put in the alert pay information to get linked to my payza account?

Also if you pay in Pounds/euros (whatever that symbol is) will it being in payza convert it to USD for me to pay stuff with?

@spikespen put your payza e-mail address that u registered with and yes by default it will automatically convert to USD with fee of 2.5% of the total usd amount after conversion

@Filemates welcome back man i witness that this guy is very honest and serios person even in the darkest days with no payment processor he paid me always max 5 days wait

BUT MATES I KNOW U COME HERE TO GAZER UPLAODERS AGAIN AND GET BIG LIKE T WAS BUT AM STILL GONNA SAY OPENING THIS THREAD IS A MISTAKE A LOT OF EYES WILL OPEN AGAIN AND THEY WILL FIND ANOTHER WAY TO GET U TROUBLES OF ANY SORT JUST POINTING U OUT AND IT'S TOTTALY UP TO U BELIVE ME I HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH STALKERS

No response? :facepalm:

no response as it had already been responded :facepalm: begin of August means 1st-2nd week... BUT in any case yesterday we paid 80% of the pending alertpay payments. Today we should pay the Skrill ones... but we made the money transfer through sofortbanking to our skrill account and the transaction had a problem and didn't arrive at skrill... so normally 80% of ALL the payment requests will have been paid in the next 2-3 days. Skrill sent the following message:

"A continuación de nuestra conversacion telefónica, le cometamos que ya hemos redirigido el caso al Departamento de finanzas para que revisen el comprobante y le acrediten el dinero.

El tiempo máximo que pueden tardar en enviar la respuesta es de 2 días laborables y depende de este Departamento."

This means that they transmitted the bank proof to the approprite department and max 2 days they will credit the account.

I hope with all this info you are less trustless to us... We have always been sincere and we do not have any reason to change now that we got stronger after the problems that appeared ;)

I've never used payza before what should I put in the alert pay information to get linked to my payza account?

Also if you pay in Pounds/euros (whatever that symbol is) will it being in payza convert it to USD for me to pay stuff with?

In your alertpay info you put the payza email

you receive money in euros. then you can convert to dollars inside your account.

@spikespen put your payza e-mail address that u registered with and yes by default it will automatically convert to USD with fee of 2.5% of the total usd amount after conversion

@Filemates welcome back man i witness that this guy is very honest and serios person even in the darkest days with no payment processor he paid me always max 5 days wait

BUT MATES I KNOW U COME HERE TO GAZER UPLAODERS AGAIN AND GET BIG LIKE T WAS BUT AM STILL GONNA SAY OPENING THIS THREAD IS A MISTAKE A LOT OF EYES WILL OPEN AGAIN AND THEY WILL FIND ANOTHER WAY TO GET U TROUBLES OF ANY SORT JUST POINTING U OUT AND IT'S TOTTALY UP TO U BELIVE ME I HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH STALKERS

These eyes are open even if we do not have this thread my friend...

Look here http://stopfilelockers.com/file-mates-part-iii-the-sell-off/

These eyes search on the web to find everything. They found us on flippa selling the site (selling or searching partnership as you can read in the description in order to save it) while this thread was closed and they found and closed our tricks to paypal called pinafilm.com and the second one...

hehe so let them open their eyes and enjoy the game :)

I just want you to know, that even if those criminal eyes watch us again and kill us, we will open new filehost in the future stronger and stronger and stronger hehehe

Imagine they created 3d part of our story on 20th of July http://stopfilelockers.com/file-mates-part-iii-the-sell-off/

Now i am waiting for the 4th part of this series (it passed from trilogy to series). He must now inform again his followers that filemates found payment processors and will send hundreds of mails to block us hehe

He is just losing his time this IDIOT!!!

At least we make him lose more :D Go FileMates!!!!

News: Only 5 payments have been left to be paid soon. I hope in the next days! We paid all the other uploaders. Moneybookers and Alertpay.

We credited back the payout requests through Paypal and rejected those payouts. If you are one of those 8 payment requests that see a rejected payment, please notice that your account balance has been credited back ;) You can see in the payment request page a note:

We do NOT pay through Paypal. Please go in your account settings and change to Alertpay/Payza, MoneyBookers/Skrill account or Bank transfer. All payout requests through Paypal will be credited back to your account and will show here as rejected. When you change to Alertpay, Moneybookers or Bank transfer you will receive your money in the appropriate time frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back