Votes: 43 31.4%
  • Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi filemates, just a little question, after 25 may you will decrease max file size to 200 mb ? and what's the dl speed for premium user ? thx :)

Many files are giving an error when downloading, any server having issues?

They appear as 0bytes when you download them

Please look into this Filemates

Filemates

What about server issues?

There are many files that show up as 0bytes when we download them

Which server is having problems and will it be fixed or we have to reupload tons of files?

Thanks for your time

hi minhete i have made a random check on my files and didn't find any one which shows 0 bytes at all are u sure ?? anyway hope u get help soon

yes mate, people are reporting files with 0bytes and i have also checked those reported and they are showing up as 0bytes files

Thx anyway :)

yes mate... you are right... there are few files deleted that still exist in the DB but not on servers... will be fixed today with a DB cleanup ;)

You did remove 80% of my files :( do you deleted files after 15 days of upload date !! sorry but this way I cannot carry on with that rule.

It is not 15 days after upload. It is 14 days after last download. A part this, premium users have their files forever ;)

Im in an english speaking country but filemates sends me to spanish paypal. You should fix this.

Fixed!

Error
Not enough reports data
what does that means when i want to see reports page
and

please any chance to get any free premium??
my username: piculiar

Last edited:
Filemates

Any ETA on the credit card... payment options?

I got so many referrals right now and half of them cant use paypal and im sure they would pay with credit card or other options...

You and us are losing alot of money :X

Filemates

Any ETA on the credit card... payment options?

I got so many referrals right now and half of them cant use paypal and im sure they would pay with credit card or other options...

You and us are losing alot of money :X

I know my friend. We want to make more money as much as you... But, yet the companies of multiplatform payments do not accept us as we are file hosting service. They say they must fix issues. Hope they do it soon :(

Error
Not enough reports data
what does that means when i want to see reports page
and

please any chance to get any free premium??
my username: piculiar

error means you do not have enough download, sales money earnt yet to show a graph... ;)

I know my friend. We want to make more money as much as you... But, yet the companies of multiplatform payments do not accept us as we are file hosting service. They say they must fix issues. Hope they do it soon :(

I believe in you but how can netload and letitbit have those platforms if they are also hoting companies?

You should talk with them probably to know how they did it.

Keep up the good work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back