Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you can config option : only premium account can download file
I will Work Filemates :)

This is a feature, planned to be implemented. Not sure when though. For the moment only 200.01MB+ are for premiums only!

Hi, filemates. Send you a PM two days ago, could you please reply?

Hi... Just saw your PM... I feel sorry that you do not have a card to pay for a premium account but we currently support only Paypal to receive our payments ;( Since 1st of April there will be other providers as well...

To filemates:

I don't have a credit card associated with paypal account, so I can't pay a subscription payment using it.

I think I could try to find a reseller in my country. Thanks for your reply.

Last edited:
To filemates:

I don't have a credit card associated with paypal account, so I can't pay a subscription payment using it.

I think I could try to find a reseller in my country. Thanks for your reply.

okkkk... i see... send the corresponding amount of the duration you desire to premium@filemates.com and that's all... then contact us to activate your premium account for the duration corresponding to the amount you sent ;)

ftp doesn't work.. Is there a problem?

it seems everything works... if you are a new user let few minutes pass as the system needs to propagate your account and open your FTP folder ;)

If you use FileMates and you don't mind spend 2 seconds, to reply, please visit our thread and let us know your answer regarding our poll... This way we can see and evaluate the results in order to better our service and servers...

Thank you all, once more, as you helped FileMates grow enough in just a month :)

Hi filemates,
i contacted your support yesterday via my account!

the subject was storage space.

I still haven't received a reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back