• Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
766321_tn.jpg

fantastic speed

please update filemanager it needs update

What do you propose? What change you think would be appropriate?

you have something like pay per download plan?

NO. PPD is not available!

Again one of these "make big money from the beginning with PPS, but don't care about the normal Uploaders" host.

I do not think a "normal uploader" would earn something from PPD... A big uploader could say that, instead... A big uploader generates too much traffic/downloads and earn money from PPD...

What a "normal uploader" earn from PPD????????? ;) With 10.000 downloads per month he would earn 40-60 euros... Do you think this would help? Now with the PPS he earns even with 1000 or 100 or 10 downloads per month... Because if his files are bigger than 200MB he generates sales... With just 10 premium accounts sales he earns the same as a PPD offers for 10.000 downloads or more... And this way even a "normal uploader" earns... <3

I'd like to use your site but can't pay!

I've been trying to register a premium account on your website since about 7pm Easter Time tonight, with paypal denying every payment method and account I threw at it... including a verified account with a bank account, 5 credit cards, and paypal balance. Help!

Congratulations Filemates team,

Kuddos and thumps up for retaining files throughout the duration of premium accounts.

Depositefiles is the only major filehost doing well which has this silly policy of

deleting inactive files after x number of days.

There might be many other reasons why filehosts such as turbobit, hitfile,

uploaded.to have never made a break-through to gain a significant web

presence but i believe the policy of deleting inactive files is a major

contributing factor.

BTW, that is one of the reasons why turbobit got banned from p*rnw.org

Please fix Remote Upload.

Congratulations Filemates team,

Kuddos and thumps up for retaining files throughout the duration of premium accounts.

Depositefiles is the only major filehost doing well which has this silly policy of deleting inactive files after x number of days.

There might be many other reasons why filehosts such as turbobit, hitfile,

uploaded.to have never made a break-through to gain a significant web

presence but i believe the policy of deleting inactive files is a major

contributing factor.

BTW, that is one of the reasons why turbobit got banned from p*rnw.org

Please fix Remote Upload.

Thanks for your good words.

What I wanted to ask you is, why you say to fix remote upload?
It seems everything works... What is the problem you have met?
We have a problem with URL leech from other hosts like rapidshare and so on, but a normal remote URL upload shouldn't fail... Please give more details if possible :)

Thanks for your good words.

What I wanted to ask you is, why you say to fix remote upload?
It seems everything works... What is the problem you have met?
We have a problem with URL leech from other hosts like rapidshare and so on, but a normal remote URL upload shouldn't fail... Please give more details if possible :)

I am referring to remote upload from rapidshare.

I have stored my login details in the formate; login:password

under account.

See screenshot for the error I get when I attempt to RU.

error85a95174PNG.png

Published Folders Link

Hi Filemates,

I've got a major concern.

About 10% of my sales use to come from files in my pulished folders.

But I am hesitating to use your published folders link because the link contains

my username.

Example: http://filemates.com/users/[STRIKE]username[/STRIKE]/81/MOVIES

Please re-configure your script to exclude username;

Folder Links with usernames pose a huge security threat.

username is 50% of login details.

When a hacker has your username, all that's left is for him to figure out your

password and sabotage your account.

Broadcasting usernames on the internet tantamounts to providing potential

hackers with half of the data the need to hack a user's account.

So, please re-configure your script to exclude usernames.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Filemates,

I've got a major concern.

About 10% of my sales use to come from files in my pulished folders.

But I am hesitating to use your published folders link because the link contains

my username.

Example: http://filemates.com/users/[STRIKE]username[/STRIKE]/81/MOVIES

Please re-configure your script to exclude username;

Folder Links with usernames pose a huge security threat.

username is 50% of login details.

When a hacker has your username, all that's left is for him to figure out your

password and sabotage your account.

Broadcasting usernames on the internet tantamounts to providing potential

hackers with half of the data the need to hack a user's account.

So, please re-configure your script to exclude usernames.

Thanks in advance.

Hey friend... You are right this could be an option... It would MORE dangerous though...
You know, the url you provided, for example, has the number 81... Imagine we cut the username from the URL... This way you will just change 81 to 82 and you will see another folder... BUT WITHOUT the permission of the owner of that folder...
In order to see a folder YOU MUST have the permissions of its owner... THUS, you must know the username and folder id as well... not only the folder id ;)

About the password protection, we encrypt any passwords so they are safe... If you have a strong password of 10-16 alphanumeric characters it will be impossible for someone to hack your account...

Folders' function is supposed to be for distribution of a whole collection of uploads to people we trust. For security reasons we deleted the username from the download page of each link, since when we first created FileMates.com... This way nobody knows your username when visiting the download page from a link you shared, but the folders is something less private than a single link... That's why you meet the link under the account section as "My published files link:"... Because there you see files PUBLICLY available... No "private" or "password protected private" files... Only those you have selected as "Pub" in "My Files" page!

If you can not know the origin and quality of the downloaders to whom you share your work, please do not publish your folder links directly... Share signle links. You can use massive export function in "My files" page to get more than 1 single links and copy and paste where you like :sun:

Thank you for your concern, though.

u pay only for sales

YES. Our program is PPS.

------------------------------------------------

I wanted to inform the WJ users that our PPS program changes...
It gets better for those who really get referrals BUT worse for those that cheated!!!

Until now we offer 50% over a sale and 50% over the earnings of the sale of a referral.

What many users did??? Created an account A then created an account B as referrals of A and upload to account B...
They get 50% over 8€ from a 1 month plan so 4€ and account A as referrer earns 50% over the 4€ earned in account B that is its referral...

This way total 6€... They earn 75% cheating!!!!!!!!!!!

So... The new program offers 60% PPS from 50% that was up to now BUT not 2nd Tier earnings. This way who created multiple account to do this trick will now earn 60% instead of 75% that was achieving until now. ;)

The rest of the uploaders that were earning 50% will now earn 60% :sun:
If earnings per week are bigger than 750€ they can ask for a bonus of another 10% to reach in total 70% 8-)

OF COURSE IT STILL REBILLS AND YOU EARN 60% EVERY TIME YOUR REFERRAL RENEWS HIS PREMIUM ACCOUNT!!!

Last edited:
Don't count sales :

Mafiosa.S04E02.FRENCH.720p.HDTV.x264-JMT… 896.9 MB 1 2012-03-20
Mafiosa.S04E01.FRENCH.HDTV.XviD-JMT.avi 449.7 MB 1 2012-03-20

2 dls of my files, my first links on your host and 0 sales...

Don't count sales :

Mafiosa.S04E02.FRENCH.720p.HDTV.x264-JMT… 896.9 MB 1 2012-03-20
Mafiosa.S04E01.FRENCH.HDTV.XviD-JMT.avi 449.7 MB 1 2012-03-20

2 dls of my files, my first links on your host and 0 sales...

Why do you say it doesn't count sales???
2dls doesn't mean that should be from NEW premium members... They could have already registered before from other referrer...

So we checked it and they have been downloaded from exactly the same IP 94.xx.xxx.xx (this means 2 dls from the same person)

You have created account on 20.03.2012
The Premium member that downloaded the files has been member since 12.03.2012

As you see he is not your referral. That's why you didn't earn from sales.

He belongs to other referrer that sent him to FileMates before you and now he uses his premium membership to download any file he finds on FileMates :)

I hope I answered you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back