Filelox - PPD ( 50USD ), PPS (90% inital sale / 70% rebill)& Mix PPD 60% and sale rebill 35%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many users complaining here that after downloading, the file has to wait 5 days to release the download
Post automatically merged:

NztbUEQ.jpg

I thought that this server was good, but in fact it is very bad, the time is increasing getting to days, it is not limited to 2 hours.

Last edited:
FTp still does not work for me.
Hello
can you tell me what error it is showing

today i can only login per FTP with whitelisted IP. Did you do that?
We have fix yesterday let me check again sorry for the trouble.

Thanks

Many users complaining here that after downloading, the file has to wait 5 days to release the download

NztbUEQ.jpg

I thought that this server was good, but in fact it is very bad, the time is increasing getting to days, it is not limited to 2 hours.
I guess its a glitch we have 120 minutes delay for 2nd download, i will check can you please share the username

no, I can connect to FTP, click whitelisted IP lead to my account https://filelox.com/?op=my_account

@Onload; How long to get money after request? You said withing 48h but seem it's not true?
Hello i will check the FTP problem again , btc and paypal is fast compare to webmoney because we have to do 3rd party exchange so waiting from his side to confirm the payment.

Thanks

I get it with swedish IP but not with norwegian
Ok i will check from swedish ip

Username: citizen4

Can't access the website at the moment.
Hello
website is working fine there is no downtime.

Thanks

Last edited:
Not for me, still can't access it I get a virus alert (Maleware) from avast.

It works only when I disable my antivirus, and downloads are very low today, so there's some problems I guess, I hope they'll be fixed.
Have a good day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back