Filelox - PPD ( 50USD ), PPS (90% inital sale / 70% rebill)& Mix PPD 60% and sale rebill 35%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok but getting huge losses is fair then according to you ?
To make a filehost with high rates was your decision.

You change the rules after start your thread here, this is a very untrustable behaviour.

You think, that you get the big money from the first day of filehost-buiseness? Sorry, that can only end in a scam, I stay at max 2 months your crap here is dead. Only completely fools will use your service.

To make a filehost with high rates was your decision.

You change the rules after start your thread here, this is a very untrustable behaviour.

You think, that you get the big money from the first day of filehost-buiseness? Sorry, that can only end in a scam, I stay at max 2 months your crap here is dead. Only completely fools will use your service.
Its your point of view if we are scam we run away before but we are here from last 4 years running vidlox which you can check and we never say that price will stay for long it was a test and we failed in that so i guess we have to move on from that now.

Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Hello can you please add Paraguay to tier 1, i can bring 50 people a day maybe 60
Hello
For now its hard to get on tier 1, will see what we can do in future.

Thanks

is this is ads free , download if i buy premium plan ?

i am looking for to get premium account with instant downloading link , that i can share with my premium users so they can get instant downloads ads free

Last edited:
is this is ads free , download if i buy premium plan ?

i am looking for to get premium account with instant downloading link , that i can share with my premium users so they can get instant downloads ads free
How much traffic you are expecting to download daily ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back