Status
Not open for further replies.
hi..,

when u will add new servers....??? can't upload anything :(

BTW: The first payment will line up with our first adsense payment, then weekly

tell me the exact date of first payment ?? whether this weekend or month end or next month first week ??

Last edited:
FileLaser.com is a site we created purely for the purpose of making a better file host. Many file hosts have popped up and are trying to make a quick buck since a few of the "big sites" decided to cease sharing. Unlike most of these sites, we're not just another XFileShare clone. Everything on our site is designed by our experienced team and coded by me, Jason.
and you are a professional :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
nothing here is not working amateur

and you are a professional :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
nothing here is not working amateur

You keep going in every filehost thread and saying how they are scammers and amateurs.

Maybe the problem is, that you're retarded?

There's no need to use bold, as you're not writing anything important nor you use proper English.

I keep checking this thread simply because I like the fact that they are constantly adding new features and improving. It's not stable at the moment, but it's nice to see work in progress.

No one is forcing you to use any of these filehosts. So instead wasting your time here and bitching, go learn English.

Dibujo.jpg

Please Filelaser see my stats. If 1 download of Spain (250MB+) is 8 points, why I have 16 points instead of 48 points?

Please fix this problems with the stats.

It should be One download per IP per file for free users and One download Per IP for premium users, so
A Free User Downloads 5 Different Files = 5 Downloads
A Free User Downloads the same file 5 times = 1 Download
A Premium user downloads 5 Different files = 1 Download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back