Status
Not open for further replies.
This was quite a while ago. To my knowledge there have not been any problems since.

@filelaser

no...you r wrong...

i sent PM the links....check and reply..

download doesn't start...most of the time

even if it start

it takes a while to initiate a download..very very bad :facepalm:

I only check this site once or twice per day. Consequently, I was unaware of any issues. If it's urgent then you should really be emailing support@filelaser.com.

Currently the FTP server is extremely overloaded. I'll be taking it offline while the backlog is processed.

The download thing is something I've been battling to keep on top of for the past few days, but it seems to be overtaking everything I can do to stop it. When I wake up tomorrow I'll be upgrading the file server database to a more suitable one, which should eliminate the issues.

Oh man. I have started to add filelaser links and now its heart breaking. User are complaining that download does not start. :facepalm:
i tried a download yesterday and it was extreme fast so i decided to use your host. But today again the shit is happening with download.

Oh man. I have started to add filelaser links and now its heart breaking. User are complaining that download does not start. :facepalm:
i tried a download yesterday and it was extreme fast so i decided to use your host. But today again the shit is happening with download.

+1.... me too...heart breaking...very sad :(:(

i uploaded files...but the download doesn't start...!!!

its happening not today...but the day he started the site...download doesn't starting...even if start...it takes a while to initiate...even if initiates...slow download speed

i have not checked stats...i donoo whether stats r working...pls add reports tab to see daily statistics

pls solve the issue ASAP...

Last edited:
RU not work good..50kb/s :(

edit. error pops up:
504 Gateway Time-out

nginx/1.2.0

edit now is 2,5 mb/s

need for speed stability..

Last edited:
Back to the Same

The requested file is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

OK. I've updated the file server software to use a different database engine. Download issues should now be gone.

I also added a fix for daily statistics yesterday that seems to be working nicely.

Regarding slow remote upload speeds. There's nothing I can do about that. We easily max out a 1gbit downstream during peak times, which results in the slow speeds and timeouts. If you need to upload during peak times then I'd recommend avoiding remote upload, or remote upload from other Europe based services.

I plan to re-do remote upload at some point to use a more efficient queuing system.

Regarding FTP, it will remain offline for at least the rest of today. The first file servers had the FTP upload and other temporary upload directories on SSD drives, which made hashing and processing them a lot quicker. I experimented with a different hard drive configuration with the new servers and it didn't turn out very good for FTP performance.

Jason, Can you post about the FTP/RU downtimes and general issues in the news section of your website?
Saves the time to skim through this thread every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back