Status
Not open for further replies.
@Filelaser

i have 3 downloads and only 12pkt. whats going?

mpzs.jpg

zyds.jpg

Hello Jason,
When I go to http://www.filelaser.com/file/cIhqrJ2umO/TEST.txt, It views my file but when I go here it says file not found http://www.filelaser.com/file/cIhqrJ2umO/
File should be recognized by its ID "cIhqrJ2umO". Most of us use short links in forums because of big file names and to avoid getting indexed on google. Can you do something about this? Sometimes file's name is just too big and when there's a space in file's name it turns to %20.
For Example -
File Name- Avatar - The Last Airbender Ep. 02 - The Avatar Returns.mkv
Link- Avatar%20-%20The%20Last%20Airbender%20Ep.%2002%20-%20The%20Avatar%20Returns.mkv, which looks ugly.

400 links are ready, will post 'em as soon as you reply to this.

Last edited:
can not be download. error

Hash not found or expired (Connection Limit).

Hash not found or expired (Connection Limit).

when user try to download file getting this error
When a free user tries to download with more than 1 connection, they will see this error.

Hello Jason,
When I go to http://www.filelaser.com/file/cIhqrJ2umO/TEST.txt, It views my file but when I go here it says file not found http://www.filelaser.com/file/cIhqrJ2umO/
File should be recognized by its ID "cIhqrJ2umO". Most of us use short links in forums because of big file names and to avoid getting indexed on google. Can you do something about this? Sometimes file's name is just too big and when there's a space in file's name it turns to %20.
For Example -
File Name- Avatar - The Last Airbender Ep. 02 - The Avatar Returns.mkv
Link- Avatar%20-%20The%20Last%20Airbender%20Ep.%2002%20-%20The%20Avatar%20Returns.mkv, which looks ugly.

400 links are ready, will post 'em as soon as you reply to this.
Right now exact filename requirement is the only link security we have. I'll look at adding an account option to disable their requirement.

Stats frozen.. Not counting..

Stats frozen.
I fixed this last night. I just downloaded something and it counted it correctly.

please check FTP! sends the files, then stops and sends the new

my friends too have problem with FTP!!

X2
using Filezilla for ftp upload in the past few days, work fine, multi-upload is ok, but yesterday night all files were suddenly restarted from 0% while uploading......repeat and repeat......check to my file manager, sort by date, check the latest files, (my a/c name: redruman), you can see all duplicated file name with different file size. No completed file can be uploaded

last night situation, for example,
if my file is sized in 400MB, then upload to 30%, then stop, reconnect, restart from 0%...........recurring whole night and no completed file can be done!

no config has been changed and it should be your server problem as I can upload to other host(filereactor, uploaded.to, freakshare....etc) under same platform and network last night

would you please check it for me?

================================================
ftp logs as follows:

- deleted as filelaser admin had read -

Last edited:
Our servers are getting very close to full, and earlier today we were maxing out both incoming and outgoing connectivity. FTP and remote upload were struggling to keep up.

Our servers are getting very close to full, and earlier today we were maxing out both incoming and outgoing connectivity. FTP and remote upload were struggling to keep up.

if the resource is limited, please consider to restrict the upload number of each ip, say max 2~3 files per each ip upload at the same time.

Let your uploader can still find a way to upload (even slow), thanks

I agreed that some uploaders just like to duplicate his whole collection to different host, and most of them hold hundred GB or even TB of files, just crash down many new host capacity and then say the site is SCAM. Especially for those remote uploaders, just copy and paste whole link pages and thousands of files were flooded into new host.

Please limit those remote upload speed in order to balance your server performance, as I said in before, your design on UI and support is great, but if the server is not stable in this foundation stage, downloader will hate this host name.

My english is not good, sorry for that, hope you can understand what I mean.

Last edited:
We're a new site, with completely new technology. I appreciate everyone being patient while I work out the bugs.

Given that we're a new site, there are certain things happening that I consider unacceptable. 40% of our storage is being used by people with 0 points, and I'm going to be implementing new storage policies within the next few hours that will alleviate the burden placed on us by these people:

• Accounts will now have a significantly lower storage limit to start with. Users who are using their storage efficiently will have the option to increase their account's storage limit in 50-100GB increments.
  • Free users will start with 50GB of space and will be able to increment up to 750gb.
  • Premium users will start with 250GB of space and will be able to increment up to 2TB.
When this policy goes live, users with more than 50GB of storage and less than 50 points will have their oldest files deleted until they are within the 50GB storage limit. If you're using Filelaser the way it is supposed to be used then this will not affect you. To those who this will affect: If you're not willing to take a chance on us now, then I'm not willing to take a chance you'll actually use those files later.

In addition to this, FTP and Remote Upload will be limited to 1 request per IP to ensure stable uploads for everybody.

hi filelaser...,

again nobody will be able to download :(

when i click start download button....it shows page not found...

users complaining not able to download from filelaser...

pls fix this...

hi filelaser...,

again nobody will be able to download :(

when i click start download button....it shows page not found...

users complaining not able to download from filelaser...

pls fix this...

I can't investigate without more specific details. Email me the link to the file you're having trouble with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back