Fileland.io - Honest file hosting service | Earn up to 80% |Adult allowed, PPS 75% / VIP files 75% / Daily payouts

Hello dear WJunction use

We are happy to introduce you Fileland.io - our new file hosting service.

Affilate program : PPS 75% / Rebills, Refunds 75% /Site sales 5% / *VIP files 75%
*You have the opportunity to sell files individually. Just set file price with possible nominals 5.00|10.00|15.00|20.00|25.00|50.00|60.00|100.00 usd and earn money from each file.

Affiliate program is opened for everyone by default. Just feel free to contact us for asking increasing disk space.

We doing daily payouts in USDT ,PayPal , Webmoney or Bitcoin. Minimum payout is $50.

Our rules: We are very loyal to content you uploading (NO DMCA) . But content such CP and zoo is prohibited

We are ready to provide as much space as needed , FTP uploading , and all other tools for a pleasant job.

Our contacts: email : admin@fileland.io or create ticket on https://support.fileland.io

42 comments
Looks nice!
I will give it a try
Post automatically merged:

At least I give it a try.....

ufBpstl.png

Last edited:
good host
good speed for mass file uploads
I was surprised by sales I made, they gave me a very large percentage for each sale.
very good filehost, highly recommended
ps: they pay very quickly, in a few hours your money will be in your wallet WMZ, PAYPAL, USDT And more payment gateways
try and you will have many profits, forget about shaving
in FileLand there is no such thing as shaving :)

good host
good speed for mass file uploads
I was surprised by sales I made, they gave me a very large percentage for each sale.
very good filehost, highly recommended
ps: they pay very quickly, in a few hours your money will be in your wallet WMZ, PAYPAL, USDT And more payment gateways
try and you will have many profits, forget about shaving
in FileLand there is no such thing as shaving :)
/PAID

@Fileland_supp

What is the download speed and storage space for premium users? When will the files be deleted?
Download speed for Premium users : 10-12 Mb/sec
Download speed for Guests Or Registered users : 100 kb/sec

We will provide to you as much space as needed

By default your files will be deleted after 365days , but if you have a lot of content and you want your files to be stored for a long time, we can discuss this individually

Hi I join in your site today I have 200 downloads last couple hours but I don't get any stats about how mush Mooney I get its still zero anything wrong

Hi I join in your site today I have 200 downloads last couple hours but I don't get any stats about how mush Mooney I get its still zero anything wrong
Hello , we are not paying for downloads.

We recommend you to mark your files as premium, to force users buy premium account to download your files.
Post automatically merged:

Are you in any way affiliated with WolfStream?
No.

Last edited:
Download speed for Premium users : 10-12 Mb/sec
Download speed for Guests Or Registered users : 100 kb/sec

We will provide to you as much space as needed

By default your files will be deleted after 365days , but if you have a lot of content and you want your files to be stored for a long time, we can discuss this individually
Download Traffic Volumen? for Premium

mateuriko works for fileland thats for sure.
#irony
#irony yes I work as an affiliate at FileLand
This week went very well and they paid me the same day I requested payment, no matter the day or time they pay you in a matter of hours
not like that other host that pays after three months and they like to make their affiliates wait for payments and make imaginary refunds hahaha
But hey, it's moneyplatform's policy.
Unterberger test FileLand everything will surprise you, file uploads are ultra fast without bugs at 2000MBPS
Contact the FileLand administrator, it will help you a lot.
It helped me a lot, you can even ask for some special characteristics.
since you are an uploader
with a lot of experience in making a lot of money
You won't regret it, you'll earn more and they'll pay you in a matter of hours. I tell you from experience.
ps: I didn't see your comment, but I would like to know how you extract files with DRM, it is a problem that I still cannot solve
help me!

Back