FileKeen - No Ranking, No Tiers, Join Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

We are seeing all possible options for making timely payments to our affiliates, most probably once a month will be selected, as it will be reduce our funds uploading cost & will help us to pay on time. Please stay tune with our news section & we will announce this there in about 2 days.

We know that Alertpay payments are pending, we are sorry for this delay but it will be resolved as paypal shortly. We will update our news section for every update.

If you have any question, please feel free to email us at info@filekeen.com, on this email, we reply to you within few hours, while on forums it may take longer as mention already we cannot monitor each & every forum every hour of the day.

Another change:

fbetck.jpg

Another change:

fbetck.jpg

2011-09-30 1119 / $0.831
2011-10-01 1255 / $0.789
2011-10-02 774 / $0.496

Long time no upload, but the earnings table does not convince me, count all downloads now? or is limited by ip? if I downloaded 1000 and receive $ 1
not return to FK :facepalm:

Upgrade Your Account
to use Remote URL upload

is this a glitch or New Rule

If this is a rule I hope you realise that you need uploaders
more then they need you - plenty of File Hosters that
do not ask you to be premium to Upload
After all - fileHosters need content (files) and Uploaders
who will spread those links and promote them so
people who are Downloaders only would eventualy buy premium accounts

What!!!!
is this a joke !!!
I mean no remote upload ,no flash upload ,no leacher !!! and now no counting in my account ,and I can't even see the report !!!
that really sucks ;;;;

Hello,

As mentioned already many times that we don't have staff for posting on forums, please email us at info[@]filekeen.com & you will get prompt response. Also, stay updated with news section, we update it once any update.

Payments onces a month is quite easy for us & that's why, we will process payments once a month. You will get payments in the first 5 days of every month via Alertpay & Paypal.

Please note that, if we couldn't come to this thread, this doesn't mean that we have left the scene.

We were updating our servers yesterday & that's why, system was down for sometime & has been already resolved.

If you have any question, email us please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back