Filejungle Gone just like Wupload & Filesonic Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

colie

You can only retrieve files from FileJungle after logging in to your file manager.
Only files you have uploaded personally can be retrieved.

X-(

9 comments
Its beyond me why would they (FJ, WU, FS etc.) bese their servers in the USA from the beginning knowing all the piracy laws they have there, and why wont they just move the servers to other country?

This is so so frustrating these days.. no worthy company to work with.. they pop out like mushrooms in the rain but they all are worthless.. either some of them are scam, either low rates, either stupid restrictions for free users(like only 400-800 downloads per file allowed for free users), either many bugs and things not working and ofcourse, cancelling PPD plans and paying after 30 days or God knows how much time. I really feel there no good option out there.. oh how i miss the old hosts

Perhaps... but while FS was running, their support was top notch, no stupid restrictions and always paying on time, unlike all the shitty ass file hosts running now

Lol Yall do not even know what a scammer really is when they run out of money they are not a scammer. Get over it already you upload 500gb+ of warez this is nothing to cry about just be gald they deleted all your files before they got shut down by some country you could have been arrested or sued for $50k+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back