Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg,

Why you don`t add Filesonic at Remote Upload ? And please add an option to store the username and password, because it getting frustrating to put always your account settings at Remote Upload File Host.
And also the remote from Wupload to FileJungle doesn`t work very well, too bad.
Please, if you want to do something good to this file host, start with these suggestion and fix the Remote Upload function.

Didn't you limit file size?
I have limited 450MB for free download but i can download more than 1024MB file as a free user.

You should fix it.

Greg,

Why you don`t add Filesonic at Remote Upload ? And please add an option to store the username and password, because it getting frustrating to put always your account settings at Remote Upload File Host.
And also the remote from Wupload to FileJungle doesn`t work very well, too bad.
Please, if you want to do something good to this file host, start with these suggestion and fix the Remote Upload function.

If you read any of my previous replies you would know that filesonic/wupload have blocked our remote servers. This is something we have no control over, this is why filesonic is not an option in remote uploads and this is why your uploads fail with wupload sometimes if not all the time. We cannot do anything to resolve this so we are sorry for any issues this causes you guys.

Didn't you limit file size?
I have limited 450MB for free download but i can download more than 1024MB file as a free user.

You should fix it.

We know about this bug and it should be resolved by tomorrow, thanks for your input :)

Can you add FileHook ? - Remote Upload/FileHost

thanks greg

We will be looking into adding more hosts in the remote upload area in the future. please be patient and keep checking back for updates :)

Greg

I have not forgot you :) We are working on it.

your upload servers are really good..,,keep it up

Thanks!

Hello Greg

please do not forget about https:// for RS links, also please if you can add Saudi Arabia to Group B, please look into this consideration.

Regards.

We will look into countries moving soon, please bare with us and be patient for the time being :) I have not forgot about https:// in regards to RS we will look into adding this for you guys.

Greg, plz fix filenames problem, i want to upload alot files but all most of my files has spaces

Can i request premium for work?
My acc: hd1026
Thank u very much!

Last edited:
hd1026 - Ah I see your problem, I will try to have this changed for you asap. Please try and work with 40 for now. Sorry about the inconvenience.

forhad725 - Login to your account and go to the make money area. Go to the new plan you desire and click 'change to pay per download'. This will change your plan but remember you can only change every 7 days. So when you next login it will show you when your new plan will begin at the top of the page.

Created my Account.
My name: avineshwar

Hoping to get my account to become 2 years premium.
I am an old time big uploader.
hoping to get high with f.Jungle! ;)

wanted20 - Are you sure they're just not slow? The stats do not update instantly, I will have this looked at in case the stats actually have froze. Thanks for notifying me.

Created my Account.
My name: avineshwar

Hoping to get my account to become 2 years premium.
I am an old time big uploader.
hoping to get high with f.Jungle! ;)

Responded to your private message.

Last edited:
Users who keep posting asking for premiums, please private message me instead with a screen shot of your earnings as well as your username. I can't guess usernames I am not that talented :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back