Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not able to send a pm to u..I am getting this message.
filejunglegreg has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Hi i just start uploading a few hours ago, stats going fine...xD it was just a test xD

site verification bug.or fail... idk

there is no " before /> it must be "/>

Japan Must be in Group B please change it to attract japanese uploaders...
wupload,filesonic,uploadstation = japan in Group B

please think about it

Good luck

dimaro - Currently Israel is in payout category D, if Israelis use our service we will consider changing this.

dejavu - This is for PPD only, if you use PPS you will earn more money.

FileJungle, I think that your username here would be better to be some kind of "FileJungle", it looks more respectful, believe me!

Another question:

Why don't you answer at all question/posts here? When you start this kind of topic, you MUST answer at all questions/posts. This is my opinion at all, but seems to be right.

And my last question:

I quote from your site:

"Please note that you may not share files for which you are not the true intellectual property owner."

Can you give me example which of the files are uploaded from the true intellectual property owner? And what is the ratio between this kind of files and files which are NOT uploaded by the true intellectual properly owner?

Well, sorry, but a few questions more...

I give you example file from your site: http://www.filejungle.com/f/A3tGpK/banner.rar

Can you change those letters "A3tGpK" to digits? It will look like this:

http://www.filejungle.com/f/876432/banner.rar and will brings more respect for your site. Believe me, mate.

Do you count downloads properly? Because Wupload seems to cut some downloads...
(But hey, answer the question honestly, please.)

LOL, i see this: Maximum download file size - 450MB???

This is a HELL bad way to get Premium Sales, buddy! If you don't change that to 1024 MB, I will not use your site (And probably most of the uploaders too).

Try to see other File Host giants - Wupload, PutLocker, Turbobit, EVEN Filesonic... They don't have such a lower Limit.

You wanna be rich for no time, ah?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back