Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@filejunglegreg thanks for the premium acct , also i am not getting verification email , i am using windows live email id . plz have a look into it.

@all he is on probation so PM is currently not the best method to contact him.

im9ure - Hi could you add verification@filejungle.com as well as webmaster@filejungle.com to your whitelist for your emails. As well as check your junk and spam boxes. Any further problems don't hesitate to ask.

algon - We are related to nobody.

abcxyz- As I said to the other user requesting this, the category can be changed in the future when we have more users from Japan using our service.

Yes my inbox is currently limited as I am on probation so you have to be patient with me when contacted me via that method.

Last edited:
bro I appreciate about ur site & I've already joined there...but see the other official posts here in WJ! its not like a hard work to reply every individual! bcoz other host poster replied every single person who ask them any kind of question though it may not be that much importnt! even they also reply if anyone just say "Hii! wc!" anyways, Its just a suggesion nothing else :) bcoz most of the individuals get the interest by their own though. thats why I suggested u to reply everyone so that u get more member by that :)
anyways, best of luck :) I'll b with u & already stated to upload ;)

IS this some joke? lol, where is the link, how do I share files, If I can't get link?

J3wXj.png

Hello FJ

please make this as countdown so no need to refresh page every time.

Please wait for 540 seconds to download the next file.

Thanks.

M.D.House said:
Probably MOST (around 90%) of the FREE users (Downloaders) when see this (ex.1) and this (ex.2) at the same place (Check here: http://i.imgur.com/c8VGU.png), WILL NOT EVEN TRY to download the file. If you can change this, will be perfect.

What are you think about that, Greg? If some FREE user see that max. file download limit is 450 MB and see that the file is larger than 450 MB, WILL NOT even TRY to download the file... Can you change it?

I see your point, but as I said earlier you can easily edit/change the download filesize limit settings in the dashboard and change it to 1024mb. This option is available to FREE users once they sign up for a free account.

I see your point, but as I said earlier you can easily edit/change the download filesize limit settings in the dashboard and change it to 1024mb. This option is available to FREE users once they sign up for a free account.

he is asking for change in layout as if any downloader read that page that free user cant download 450mb file so he/her not try to download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back