Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a name like 'FileJungle', I am surprised that their affiliate program is still running :))
Seriously now, I have no clue which filehost should I use now.
I'll try FileJungle tonight, probably gonna be a mistake.

filesoniclogo.jpg

(Owned by Fileserve) No concrete news yet.

Filesonic is not owned by Fileserve, U can't remote from Fileserve to Filesonic as one of the proofs. In fact Fileserve banned most sites that are considered as rivals and filesonic together with his "cousin" company known as WU are both banned from fileserve.

Filejungle was created by Fileserve as to match Filesonic`s "cousin" Wupload. I remember that Wupload used the tagline "Everyone is moving to Wupload" then came Filejungle with the Tagline "Not everyone is Moving".

So for those who are money-oriented, it is time for you guys to stop uploading to filejungle and use other filehosts n if possible use filehosts whose servers are not located in USA based. CMIIW.

Filejungle was created by Fileserve as to match Filesonic`s "cousin" Wupload. I remember that Wupload used the tagline "Everyone is moving to Wupload" then came Filejungle with the Tagline "Not everyone is Moving".

So for those who are money-oriented, it is time for you guys to stop uploading to filejungle and use other filehosts n if possible use filehosts whose servers are not located in USA based. CMIIW.

Then which filehosts do you suggest ?

Filejungle is dead too these fucking idiots disabled all my files even the ones not shared and iam an idiot and bought a 1 year premium few weeks ago !

all filehost close down their Affiliate Programs, scare of FBI investigation or any kinds of lawsuit. file host will close down one by one.

GAME OVER UPLOADER.!!!!

the site still up or running, don't mean anything. FSC close down its Affiliate Programs, but their site still up...lol..also, how you know FJ is going to pay or not. all filehost close down their Affiliate Programs, it just a matter of time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back