Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nasz - Not quite sure what your referring to but no statistical of referral cheating has occurred.

Everyone - Paypal and Alertpay users have been paid. Webmoney users will be paid tomorrow (11th).

Greg

"Everybody stop comment on this please!...
Greg said that : ^^!
Everyone - Paypal and Alertpay users have been paid. Webmoney users will be paid tomorrow (11th).
Great ...filejungle ^^!
my account has been approved !

is it just me or now Sunday is not a safe day to request for filejungle?
Greg, can you kindly check this for me, thank you.

fj.jpg

my case is the same as cilembu, i only get paid 1 of the 2 approved payment, it seems like filejungle cant send 2 payments the same week or if we request it on sunday we cant get paid on tuesday

Just to clear up the panic you all seem to be experiencing :) The majority of Paypal payments went out today, those who are approved will be paid very shortly if you have not been paid already. As I said before webmoney users will be paid tomorrow.

Greg

Just to clear up the panic you all seem to be experiencing :) The majority of Paypal payments went out today, those who are approved will be paid very shortly if you have not been paid already. As I said before webmoney users will be paid tomorrow.

Greg

Thanks for calming us down mate :sun:

another sad story.

my account got disable. Day by day FJ loosing reputation.

Account got deleted without reasons and links are alive. This is too bad.

As heroturko admin said that, it's a time waste process (working with FJ).

Gfx - You were banned for repeated infringements, there is always a reason. You broke terms and conditions which if you think about it I am sure you will work out what it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back