Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to ask to FJ users/FJ-Greg if the RU works well from FileServe to FJ (free user)? I would like to give it a try, opening a free uploader acc at FileJungle. Thanks for the help.

my plant was change to PPS today that i DID NOT KNOW WHY @_@

fileJungle, please help me to change it back to PAY PER DOWN as soon as possible
i should repeat: I did not change to PPS but it was changed to PAY PER SALE and i don't know why

Last edited:
I would like to ask to FJ users/FJ-Greg if the RU works well from FileServe to FJ (free user)? I would like to give it a try, opening a free uploader acc at FileJungle. Thanks for the help.

I'm a premium with Fileserve and I have RU'ed everything from there to FJ = No Problem, I'm still only a free user at FJ. I don't think you'll have any problems. I had to redo a couple of files but it was ok.

Hi, who can teach me how to work with filejungle.com ? :) i will be your refferal, and i will earn a lot of money, sent me ebook or tutorial, and ref link ;)

I'm a premium with Fileserve and I have RU'ed everything from there to FJ = No Problem, I'm still only a free user at FJ. I don't think you'll have any problems. I had to redo a couple of files but it was ok.

Thank you very much! Your help was great!

my plant was change to PPS today that i DID NOT KNOW WHY @_@

fileJungle, please help me to change it back to PAY PER DOWN as soon as possible
i should repeat: I did not change to PPS but it was changed to PAY PER SALE and i don't know why

I have same problem.

Please FileJungle don't change our plan without our permission, you will lose the trust of clients.

Now, my PPD earnings will stop a week, because FileJungle change my plan from PPD to PPS, without my
permission
, thanks FJ.

[SLIDE]http://i.lulzimg.com/cda4fbd511.jpg[/SLIDE]

Last edited:
Hi, i registered in filejungle.com, can you give me premium for month or 2 months ? :) i will earn a lot of money, and work about 4h/day :)

Last edited:
upload slow
bf07.gif
bf07.gif

Problem : filejungle approved the payout, but Paypal stil doesnt have it.
account name : kyhyty123

P/S: there is ntg wrong with my filejungle-paypal setting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back