Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@filejungle

Please add a delete button for DCMA deleted file, just like fileserve and filesonic do

as well as for the pending remote uload failed

so that we can decide what to do with these files, Do not automatically remove those failed or DMCA deleted files from the system.

Last edited:
can you help me to upgrade my file jungle account to premium?
my account name: lekkiw
this is my statistics from wupload:

thanks..

i just change to PPS plan and it show this message
Your request to change payment plan has been accepted; the new program will be effective on 12 AM EST 05Dec2011 for your account.

as i know the rules is :
You may change your plan only once per week. Requests made after 23:30EST will be considered as being made the next day.

so something wrong here ? i need to wait 4 days more ?

i just change to PPS plan and it show this message

as i know the rules is :

so something wrong here ? i need to wait 4 days more ?

you missed one sentence.
" All requests will be processed every Monday."

I'm trying Filejungle for the first time, I downloaded one of my files to check the DL counter and I have "0", is that normal? or stats are not immediate?

same as other hostings.
Self download will not count.
The stat may have sight delay.;)

Last edited:
The errors with the file manager are being fixed so please bear with us as is the slow response time some of you may be noticing at times with the site and whatnot.

The same goes for the DMCA button you all ask for it is being worked on but doesn't take 5mins to implement so you need to be patient which people here clearly don't have the ability to do :)

Everyone - Anyone who messaged me for a premium upgrade etc has been upgraded.

Greg

hi, is there any chance to we get no captchas for free users, it would be great if there was just waiting time...i m telling this because most of my downloaders say that the captchas is too long and complicated to write...thanks in advance...:)

filejungle hello again I'm working on your host is good
pls upgrade me to premium..
username : shogok

thanks ^_^

Please read the first page of the thread and read the promotion and what you need to do.

hi, is there any chance to we get no captchas for free users, it would be great if there was just waiting time...i m telling this because most of my downloaders say that the captchas is too long and complicated to write...thanks in advance...:)

This won't be happening no, sorry.

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back