Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMCA Removed Files only showing 100 files, how can i see more DMCA files? There is no next page link and i also can't sort them by date. Please check this, and also do something about slow site at this time.
Thanks

The listing of files after a FTP Upload is way too slow.
The interface has been slow since a long time and no significant progress for improvement has been made on the same.
How many days more?

Sort by upload date in file manager still does NOT work . It is impossible to find the newly uploaded files that way and respectively sharing the files <_<

Filejungle is EXTREMELY SLOW for me and I can't even use it. Refresh/Open page/s = 20-30 seconds...

Can you fix this, Greg? :)

Best Regards.

Been like this for days, no fix coming any time soon i would guess. You can imagine wupload is just being uploaded to filejungle now so expect weeks of this unless they add 100's of new servers like now.

I can't remote upload neither from megaupload nor filepost.

At least files on megaupload are listed in failed uploads, but the ones of filepost just disappear!

There's a limit of number of files that I can add at once?

Last edited:
Hi Greg,

Remember i ask you about display the statistic page with the graph display our earning dynamically?

Right now the top is always $15, Which i still haven't reach there yet, however, i am at about 3-5 a day, but the line in the graph look straight at the bottom to me. this look disappointed me everyday on how i look at the graph.

It's sad you know? :)

Yes I remember, I will look into it and see if it can be done but I can't promise anything.

DMCA Removed Files only showing 100 files, how can i see more DMCA files? There is no next page link and i also can't sort them by date. Please check this, and also do something about slow site at this time.
Thanks

I'll look into editing the DMCA but currently the deletion of DMCA files is being worked on.

The listing of files after a FTP Upload is way too slow.
The interface has been slow since a long time and no significant progress for improvement has been made on the same.
How many days more?

Optimizing a system like this doesn't take a day if you understood anything about what we do you would know it takes a bit of time to rectify problems. Once solved they don't come back.

Filejungle is EXTREMELY SLOW for me and I can't even use it. Refresh/Open page/s = 20-30 seconds...

Can you fix this, Greg? :)

Best Regards.

It's being worked on trust me, I am not giving out empty promises everything will be back to normal very soon.

Been like this for days, no fix coming any time soon i would guess. You can imagine wupload is just being uploaded to filejungle now so expect weeks of this unless they add 100's of new servers like now.

Don't make assumptions about something you don't know about :) It's nothing to do with a influx of users from wupload. Servers are being added for your information.

greg invest on site please working too slow

Thanks for the idea :p

Can you update your rapidleech plugin. Your plugin's progress bar is not working and big files are not posting.

I'll have this checked for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back