Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@filejungle

i cant delete the files in failed upload and DMCA removed files, fileserver and filesonic got this function too

Can filejungle implement this function

@piskin

I'm surely greg has listened up your comments. Just like saved password function in Remote Upload. Greg will do what you want. But just need sometime to implement it.
Also is it a really important function? i don't think so...you may just ignore them.

People in FJ thread just REQUEST, REQUEST and REQUEST...
Not supporting even just post a payment proof.

@phlok

It's very important.. because if your Removed File List already flooded with deleted files you can't even see what files had been deleted and what are those file(s) that should be re upload immediately.. :)

maybe you don't need it but majority of us needed it so much..

@phlok

It's very important.. because if your Removed File List already flooded with deleted files you can't even see what files had been deleted and what are those file(s) that should be re upload immediately.. :)

maybe you don't need it but majority of us needed it so much..

ic..but paskin seems just need a delete function in DMCA and fail upload
and you seems need sth different right?

one question about remote upload

we can only remote upload only from 13 filehosts, other filehosts is invalid, right?

including filesonic and wu?

User disabled?

Today I tried to login to my account, but it says User Disabled.
I try to recover the password, no effect.
What's wrong?

worst remote uploading service i think..........

plz do something...........

Yeah has bugs for sure.

RU needs more attention.

If a file gets jammed in processing for hours and it is from a series of uploads there is nothing you can do, can't even retry the file

Just make it fail if it cant upload after 1hour. SO i can try again, this is from a private server too which is working fine.

very annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back