Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i seen on the first post of this thread that files are stored for 30 days from the last download but on http://filejungle.com/dashboard.php it says 30 day storage time only?

so is it last download or deleted 30 days from upload?

and is there a rapidleech plugin that allows to upload files of over 500mb?

Last edited:
Filejungle holds Premium Sales for 30 days :facepalm:

3days Premium Sale = 7days holding period
30 days premium above = 30days holding period

Not good for PPS mode :(

correct me if im wrong greg..

that's not correct
All PPS sales will hold 7days
All Websites sales will hold 30days.
They are separate program.

Hi Greg , I can't delete DMCA removed files

I have said before we are working on adding this and it will be implemented ASAP.

Holding amount period really s*cks.. :(

You clearly don't understand how the holding period works seeing as your statements are completely wrong. Phlok informed you of how the holding period works. Obviously we don't hold a year's premium account for a year, it's 7 days regardless of subscription length.

i join today and i chose wrong plan T_T when i fill my id at payment info
can you help me to change to PAY PER DOWN, pls ^_^

I cannot change plans manually for you as this isn't something that I have the power to do. You will have to wait the 7 day quarantine period and then your plan will change automatically.

Hi, my nickname is wazne200814 please change the plan of the PPS on PPD

Read my post above.

yup. My stats are very bad today. :facepalm:
Greg, what is the problem?

Stats are working as usual, maybe you should attempt to generate more exposure for your links before you decide that the rate of your stats is a problem on our side.

please add wupload to filejungle

Please search the thread for your answer.

i seen on the first post of this thread that files are stored for 30 days from the last download but on http://filejungle.com/dashboard.php it says 30 day storage time only?

so is it last download or deleted 30 days from upload?

and is there a rapidleech plugin that allows to upload files of over 500mb?

It is 30 days from the last download. Rapidleech plugin is available on the first page of the thread.

Everyone - I have been responding to PM's but I do have an awful lot so I am not ignoring you and everyone will be replied to today I have just been very very busy. Those who have messaged for premium upgrades on the thread PM me with a screenshot of some earnings you have with other file hosts and I will be happy to assist you.

Greg

help me hide link

by admin file did not help me on the link
untitled-5.jpg

if not erro please ref help acc pre :ebook1210

thank you admin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back