Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have responded to that same question multiple times now, I can't give a different response everyday. I know you are having slower uploads from the FTP than usual. I have told the tech team about this and it is being worked on so hopefully improvements will follow.

Greg

I was thinking of moving here after wu closes their affiliate program but after reading the last few pages I'm now having second thoughts. Also no RU from FSC which is a shame.

Can uploaders have a free premium?

I THINK YOU MUST PUT A DELETE BUTTON IN DMCA FILES
SO WE CAN BROWSE AND SEE ALL DMCA FILES DELETED OR SEND A EMAIL LIKE WUP AND FSC DO
ITS ONLY A SUGESTION

guy i need a upload plugin for PlugMod (eqbal) rev. 43 Pre Release can share it with me please ? i tried the plugin in the firs post but it doesnt work

Hello Greg

I am trying to remote upload from Uploading to FileJungle but it keeps tell me failed because the user is not premium but my uploading account is a premium and I put the user and password correctly.. can you please check that for me?

Thanks in advance.

How I feel when I wake up in the morning and see my link downloads and sales has gone through the roof...

JeIkr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back