Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI Greg, have plan to add password protection to the links?

I have spoke about this before and we will try to implement it in the future so please be patient.

Yes, FTP from EU Server is much slower than US server (i just get 5-10MB/s while US server can get ~50MB/s

Well that would usually be the case with any FTP transfer, you can get high speeds from EU but you need to be using good sources which are capable of it.

One might put the remote system does not have to put another hosting account?
by topic of privacy.
is reliable to another hosting account?

slow ftp upload i get 2mb/s at max
eu netherlands

Have you tried other NL sources? Or even other EU sources as you can get speeds much higher than 2mb/s.

One might put the remote system does not have to put another hosting account?
by topic of privacy.
is reliable to another hosting account?

What are you asking exactly? It's pretty hard to work out whether it was a question or just a statement :)

Greg

I'm using NL/US server 1Gbps port, upload speed via FTP to WUpload/Filesonic easily get 50-120MB/s when using NL Server, to Filejungle get max ~20-30MB/s
When using US server, Upload speed to Filejungle get max ~60MB/s
Greg, You should add EU FTP server like Filesonic did

Hi.

Along time FileJungle not pay for me. I received email warning slow pay for Webmoney, but when i change pay via paypal then status still Pending

I tried email to support but 4 times but you said "Wait for pay" :(

7srpt2buhzys.jpg

Please tell me your reason slow pay it :(

I'm using NL/US server 1Gbps port, upload speed via FTP to WUpload/Filesonic easily get 50-120MB/s when using NL Server, to Filejungle get max ~20-30MB/s
When using US server, Upload speed to Filejungle get max ~60MB/s
Greg, You should add EU FTP server like Filesonic did

We don't plan to add EU servers anytime soon. You can't work with 20-30mb/s ? Not quite sure what your uploading that requires a speed faster than that.

Hi Gerg.
what happen in my payment.
when i request last payment.
payment amount hold at 0.00

Check your PM.

Is ftp speed capped at 3MB/s?

They are not capped at this speed no.

Hi.

Along time FileJungle not pay for me. I received email warning slow pay for Webmoney, but when i change pay via paypal then status still Pending

I tried email to support but 4 times but you said "Wait for pay" :(

7srpt2buhzys.jpg

Please tell me your reason slow pay it :(

PM me with your username etc and we can try to resolve your issue.

Can you enter the "search by folder" and enter the display in which folders are the files? This would help in searching for files and making backups.

I gave up. This is your so-called remote upload? Look how many filehosts are supported at the moment and how many popular ones left out. I can't make mirror with my filesonic and wupload links.:facepalm:
9fggkl1to1s4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back