Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@greg, I want my payment on tuesday 18.
Do I have to request my payment today? or I can do it until sunday 16?

Request early Sunday to guarantee payment for Tuesday.

@filejunglegreg

Can I still have earning with the downloaded files upon setting instant download feature. If not, it is so difficult for us because sometime I wish to set this features to some files for speacial purpose and still have earning with others.

The instant download feature is for you only, it doesn't apply to your files when people download them.

@filejunglegreg

i have 112 files and i have no counts and no money please fix my account???

PM me with your username and I will look into it for you.

xI61E.jpg

Something is wrong with ure captcha...

To be even worse, now I can't download anything as free user...

Also, download speed doesnt go over 128kb/s for free user... :/

Last edited:
Yes, I can confirm the above - Had tons of PM's and comments asking me to leave you Greg as no-one can download from you....

Not had this issue before so I hope you rapidly fix it or i'll be left with no option but to upload elsewhere....

aye, i posted that b4 i checked myself, and its working ok for me - I'll emphasise the only clicking once....

edit..

Takes a wee while b4 the download actually starts, maybe thats what they're whining about...

hello filejunglegreg, I have requested payment of 2011-10-13, I can get the money tomorrow? (I want my payment on tuesday 18)

User: tyyahoo

Thank you, You can upgrade my account

hello filejunglegreg, I have requested payment of 2011-10-13, I can get the money tomorrow? (I want my payment on tuesday 18)

User: tyyahoo

Thank you, You can upgrade my account

You will be paid on Tuesday correct.

what is maximum file size to upload as premium membership?

5GB is the max file size and this is only via RU and FTP. There are some issues with this right now so you may encounter problems but it is being worked on.

ftp upload have been slow over the last week

Have you tried other sources? Where have you tried to upload via FTP from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back