Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
greg hi, i am happy with filejungle but there is one thing i cant tolerate (the same was happened in fileserve but they fixed):

when you delete a folder by dmca complaint you dont inform about the deletion of the files contained in them ....becuose this, we cant know which files has been deleted from our accounts when those files was in a deleted folder.

fileserve fix this issue i hope you too, becouse i like more your stats than fileserve's stats ;) and if i cant know which files has been deleted from my account i cant do nothing well.

Can I get a trial of one day of FileJungle Premium our someone can post the speads on Premium? I'm thinking of buying the premium, I really love this host :)

it's seems filejungle has better and more stable premium download speed than Wupload. Perhaps they're new filehosting with few premium users with less traffic

today RU is quite slow, a lot of pending FTP/RU files :(

Finally FTP filenames' been fixed, thanks :) Is there any chance to improve free download speed from 125KB/s to 150-200KB/s, improve filesize upload limit to 10Gb like Wupload? I think 125KB/s is lower than many others, it's just ok when download small files but now, people are sharing much more big files (many GBs) with 451MB/1Gb per part and Files bigger than 5Gb now is more popular, easier to sell premium with them.

Last edited:
Hi Filejungle ... I'm a PTU .. in the host me join, the host of your very good and very beautiful so I decided to join your host ... please help me update to acc pretium ... thanks very much
ID: nobita5397

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back