FileJoker.net - Fully Encrypted. Individual Approach. Reliable and profitable!

etzio47

3rd week is even better for me

what you guys uploadind that make such good money ?

MaxFJ

@Azot, price depends on premium plan you choose.

@electrify, yes, we pay 3% of your refs earnings. You can discuss details with our manager.

@uploadgrewlis, Monday is payout day for Webmoney, BTC processed during a week as a rule.

@puppeteer34, you can click on the date and see the amount of void. By the way, as I can see you had daily sales during the last 15 days, no exceptions. Also, I see you got 2 rebills today and 2 rebills yesterday. Can you confirm that, please?

puppeteer34

@puppeteer34, you can click on the date and see the amount of void. By the way, as I can see you had daily sales during the last 15 days, no exceptions. Also, I see you got 2 rebills today and 2 rebills yesterday. Can you confirm that, please?

I'm not asking how many voids are there. I am asking how much? which day of sale? There is no info.

Also 06.28.20 - 815 free there is no sale only 2 rebills. As I said, the worst selling month without rebills. all sales almost only monthly or reseller. Moreover my traffic has never been this good.

rafter_jr

MaxFJ

Testing of new PPD algorithm is now fully complete! We have positively determined that it works much better than regular one. Therefore, we have decided to fully adopt the new PPD and switch all PPD accounts to the new platform. We believe that uploaders who prefer to work on PPD will make even more money with us now!

Please remember that this is not a miracle pill, that good quality traffic is still required for great results, however you will definitely see an improvement!

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact our support, otherwise good luck guys!

Top Bottom