FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,218 comments
Any proof of this?
baot7pc4r3ol.jpg

BF promo week ;)

Dear Partners,

We are happy to announce our annual "Christmas and New Year" promo, which will last since 15th to 31st of December!

It means during this period all of our affiliates will have much higher conversion rate and amazing sales, especially big ones. So, we recommend to all of you maximize your efforts, increase your traffic to get as many sales as possible during the promo!

Feel free to contact to our manager if you have any questions or need any help!

Everything is under control, there's just some urgent technical work in data center, but all systems will be online soon!

@Fergar, contact to the manager to get help.

UPDATE: All systems are online again, everything is working correctly and properly. Thanks for your patience!

Last edited:
@MaxFJ Why are you not allowing people who pay through debit/credit to disable auto-charging? Why do we, your customers have to go through a whole process of messaging you, asking for cancellation, then waiting for you to respond? (that's if you respond, your responses are so delayed and sometimes you do not respond at all). So if you auto-recharge me on the 1st of July, as an example, I message you on June 31st, however you respond on the 2nd of July, will I lose my money?

I have no idea why you are doing all these things, there is a reason you have so many negative reviews on trustedpilot (despite the fact that you made people leave a positive review you still have a terrible rating). Change some things, because you exist because of us. And your most important customers, the ones who upload stuff and we download from, they will lose people if you keep playing smart.

Good afternoon! Such a question is where the payment for December 25 is in the account that everything is paid in fact there is nothing in the wallet (webmoney)

Dear partners,

Webmoney payouts will be successfully processed very soon, despite the Christmas holidays. Also, we would like to inform you that we are planning to delete Webmoney as payout method in the future, due to its decreasing popularity and increasing risks. As result we recommend to all partners switch to payouts in BTC or XRP (other cryptocurrencies can be discussed individually with the manager).

Back