FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,224 comments
I mean i only earned 15$ in 11 days.

Earnings depend on a lot of factors too like downloads quantity, content quality, traffic sources, posting methods, etc. Contact webmasters support directly and we can check your account and find a possible ways to improve your results. Check your PM, please.

Scored the minimum amount. I want to withdraw it, but I can not enter the VMZ number in my account. The message is displayed that the password is incorrect.
My Username: 9764587965

Scored the minimum amount. I want to withdraw it, but I can not enter the VMZ number in my account. The message is displayed that the password is incorrect.
My Username: 9764587965

You need just make sure that both fields "New Password" are empty before you click "Save Settings" button. Check your e-mail, please.

Does the file over a time will not be able to download?

I dont set these file in Premium . but over a time when downloader click to download, it appear: "This file can only be downloaded by Premium Member
Upgrade to Premium Account and download any files at unlimited speed!" ????

Last edited:
sale track system

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]The sale track system will be so useful for uploaders and You wont have to deal with question - negative comments such as `Shaving` etc.....[/FONT]

May be its just at my end but I find the FJ website to be getting slower and slower to navigate. It used to just be really fast.

Now I have to wait everytime I click anything on the website. I tried from remote locations as well as my own location.

Just me or anybody else notice this ?

5 stars service!!

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]5 stars service!![/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I have just start, one sale and above all, the service is awesome.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Im really looking forward to increase the work, as well as the sales.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Best regards[/FONT]

Good supporter, thank Maxfj

You are welcome!

Does the file over a time will not be able to download?

I dont set these file in Premium . but over a time when downloader click to download, it appear: "This file can only be downloaded by Premium Member
Upgrade to Premium Account and download any files at unlimited speed!" ????

Contact webmasters support, we will be happy to clarify situation and help you. Check your PM, please.

The sale track system will be so useful for uploaders and You wont have to deal with question - negative comments such as `Shaving` etc.....

We have it! You can track all of your sales and traffic sources. Contact webmasters support if you need any help with this matter.

May be its just at my end but I find the FJ website to be getting slower and slower to navigate. It used to just be really fast.

Now I have to wait everytime I click anything on the website. I tried from remote locations as well as my own location.

Just me or anybody else notice this ?

Thanks for the information, we will check everything with our tech. team.

how is rebills on this site ? is ther system good for it ?

Yes, our rebills are really good and other partners confirm this, as you can see.

5 stars service!!
I have just start, one sale and above all, the service is awesome.
Im really looking forward to increase the work, as well as the sales.
Best regards

Thanks for the feedback! We hope you will earn more and more.

who to allow ip that blocked by cloudflare to access filejoker ??

Contact webmasters support and we will help you with this. Check your PM, please.

Back