FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,218 comments
Cloudflare 502 errors, account being disabled no reason. So I give 10/1 points to this filehost.

You already give 30 GB download for 3 days which is pure shit. And no one can see this information before purchase.

The Cloudflare error you refer to is actually an anti leecher protection going off. Usually for blacklisted IPs. If you need an IP unbanned, get in touch with our support.

We do not ever block or disable accounts for no reason, what would be the point behind it?

The download limit is there in order for our affiliates to be able to make sales, to save resources. It is being clearly defined in our ToS.

Payment Received

Yes, we process payouts, as usual on Monday.

Since people don't mind sharing their stats and good experiences with Filejoker, I will also.
It was very good promo and Filejoker sells very good. I was going back and forth between hosts but I now will stick to filejoker and work on making money. The host is good, support is great I too can recommend it to anyone.

March:

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]how to join affiliate with your host? [/FONT]

I sent you details, check your PM.

Since people don't mind sharing their stats and good experiences with Filejoker, I will also.
It was very good promo and Filejoker sells very good. I was going back and forth between hosts but I now will stick to filejoker and work on making money. The host is good, support is great I too can recommend it to anyone.

March:

Thank you very much for the feedback!

I had a great march too - without promo :)

etku4a9j.jpg

No promo in April, Max?

I had a great march too - without promo :)
That's good! Keep going and you will earn more!

No promo in April, Max?

April Promo is aimed at new to us and even beginning affiliates. We will accept new affiliates more freely, take on those who are of smaller volume and even just beginning to work. We are going to provide anyone who wants or needs with any help required.

So now, all those who couldn't work with us, now have an amazing chance to be join Filejoker and make money!

Had few good months.. Now it's so bad.. And it's gonna be worse becasue FJ will accept more "spammers"

Actually, beginning affiliates don't mean spammers. And if we accept new affiliates more freely, it doesn't mean we accept anyone by default. We will still manually approve all the new guys and still will conduct a thorough research.

By the way, if you have any questions about your conversion rate, contact webmasters support directly and we will try to find some ways to improve your results!

I strongly advice you to implant a "Sale Track System"... Just do the same one in Luckyshare. Their Track system was simply awesome. Whenever someone Click on "Get Premium" Button we see it at once in real time, Payment Status seems "No" ofc, then if payment transaction completed by customer "No" Turns into "Yes" and we get credited. This is the best way to build up trust in uploaders + With that way you will get huge amount of uploaders to Filejoker...

You won't regret of doing it.
Just my 5 cents.
Best Regards.

I strongly advice you to implant a "Sale Track System"... Just do the same one in Luckyshare. Their Track system was simply awesome. Whenever someone Click on "Get Premium" Button we see it at once in real time, Payment Status seems "No" ofc, then if payment transaction completed by customer "No" Turns into "Yes" and we get credited. This is the best way to build up trust in uploaders + With that way you will get huge amount of uploaders to Filejoker...

You won't regret of doing it.
Just my 5 cents.
Best Regards.

Thanks for your feedback and suggestion. We will think about it and research technical possibility of implementation.

MaxFJ: Any chance of small improvents to your Filemanager & maybe stats page ?

Would be nice to be able to see last download date for files, not just download count.

Also in stats would be nice if you click the number of downloads you can see what files are downloaded any given day.

MaxFJ: Any chance of small improvents to your Filemanager & maybe stats page ?

Would be nice to be able to see last download date for files, not just download count.

Also in stats would be nice if you click the number of downloads you can see what files are downloaded any given day.

+1 Totally agree.

Max, please add this option.

Thank you, we have this suggestion in the wish-list. But all suggestions require detailed technical research at first.

Hey Max, I still missing my 5% of domain sales :/

I sent details, check your PM, please.

Back