FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,218 comments
Correct me if I'm wrong...

1) A new Guest tries to download a "Premium file". 2) Of course he can't download... Then he register a new free account, but don't pay a Premium subscription. 3) As he haven't pay immediately, he receives an email from Filejoker Team: FREE 30% extra days if he upgrades to Premium following the "special" link contained in this email.

If tomorrow or other day he uses the Promo link to upgrade his account to Premium the sale goes to Filejoker, not to the uploader.
If I'm correct that's a smart, but very ugly way to steal sales to uploaders.

1) A new Guest tries to download a "Premium file". 2) Of course he can't download... Then he register a new free account, but don't pay a Premium subscription. 3) As he haven't pay immediately, he receives an email from Filejoker Team: FREE 30% extra days if he upgrades to Premium following the "special" link contained in this email.

If tomorrow or other day he uses the Promo link to upgrade his account to Premium the sale goes to Filejoker, not to the uploader.

This question has been asked a few times before and we feels that it is very important for you guys to understand exactly how it works and why. Please read carefully.

The follow up email that you are referring to has nothing to do with the status of a file. This email is being sent to customers who for some reason started but did not finish the purchase process.

If a customer actually buys a Premium account using this link that is considered a direct sale because the sale was inspired by Filejoker directly. It would be impossible to pay commission for such sales since they are not coming from any of the webmasters, there is no file or premium link code and on top of that the discount that is offered would make it cost prohibitive to pay commission.

These sales do happen from time to time, but despite what people seem to think they are few. We have one of the best if not the best compilation of payment options out there and almost all customers who want to pay, are able to do so. If you are successful as a webmaster in correctly motivating customers to purchase Premium accounts, they will always do that via your files and your links and you will get the full commission.

Also, please remember that when we manage to persuade customer to buy Premium via this follow up email all the next purchases that customer makes usually contain the file code or link code, since the customer is actively using the account and webmasters get full commission on all the next sales.

Filejoker has very good customer retention rate so this follow up email some of you keep pointing out is actually a very helpful tool for every partner, designed to again, maximize Your profit. Filejoker is helping You get back the customers that weren't motivated enough from the start.

This question has been asked a few times before and we feels that it is very important for you guys to understand exactly how it works and why. Please read carefully.

The follow up email that you are referring to has nothing to do with the status of a file. This email is being sent to customers who for some reason started but did not finish the purchase process.

If a customer actually buys a Premium account using this link that is considered a direct sale because the sale was inspired by Filejoker directly. It would be impossible to pay commission for such sales since they are not coming from any of the webmasters, there is no file or premium link code and on top of that the discount that is offered would make it cost prohibitive to pay commission.

These sales do happen from time to time, but despite what people seem to think they are few. We have one of the best if not the best compilation of payment options out there and almost all customers who want to pay, are able to do so. If you are successful as a webmaster in correctly motivating customers to purchase Premium accounts, they will always do that via your files and your links and you will get the full commission.

Also, please remember that when we manage to persuade customer to buy Premium via this follow up email all the next purchases that customer makes usually contain the file code or link code, since the customer is actively using the account and webmasters get full commission on all the next sales.

Filejoker has very good customer retention rate so this follow up email some of you keep pointing out is actually a very helpful tool for every partner, designed to again, maximize Your profit. Filejoker is helping You get back the customers that weren't motivated enough from the start.

Why you even run such promo against your affiliates if you 'ONLY' have a few sales out of it.
Obviously, it's not true.
There are plenty of user which wont buy premium from the first but later considering the need and all of them will use your discount link instead of buying from an file.

Not good in my opinion

MaxFJ, open your affiliate for more users so that FJ links will be more in top adult forums. Now FJ links are very very few in comparison to K2S/RG links in top adult forums.

Downloads are much fewer for same material with filejoker in comparison to k2s or rg. People wont buy easily premium from filejoker in adult forums if they see so few links around.

You will tell me to upload unique material etc... Ok, i accept this.

But when i see same material to give sales in k2s or rg and i see fj not to be able to get sales, i m thinking the reason maybe be that filejoker links are fewer in forums and this may be the reason for low sales/downloads.

Why same material is working in k2s or rg and not working good for filejoker?

I am not tlaking for filejoker in blogs, MaxFJ. I am sure that there many bloggers who earn amazing with FJ in their blogs.

But forums are a different story. K2S/RG links are much more in the adult forums.

Anyway, this is only a suggestion. You know better what to do. I only wanted to say my opinion about filejoker and forums which may help u. :)

Regards

Last edited:
if any refunds comes when we are in pps the sale amount was deducted from account balance
what happen the same when it happened when we are in ppd ??
do u deduct the ppd amount what we earned
sale and rebills are the base on ppd rates

Why you even run such promo against your affiliates if you 'ONLY' have a few sales out of it.
Obviously, it's not true.
There are plenty of user which wont buy premium from the first but later considering the need and all of them will use your discount link instead of buying from an file.

Not good in my opinion

We appreciate and value your opinion very much, thank you for expressing it!

If you think about it carefully for the customers the purchases on Filejoker are impulse driven 99.9% of the time, that's why it is wise to work in such way that your customers are motivated to buy right now. This discount offer is not presented to the person immediately, several hours pass before the follow up email is dispatched. This is done to ensure that customer has enough time to make up their mind and buy via YOUR (partner's) link or file. That's why the sales via this discount are a few.

Please, try to read carefully and understand that it's NOT against affiliates. It HELPS to increase earnings of affiliates. Filejoker is helping You get back the customers that weren't motivated enough from the start.

We at Filejoker put our Partners first and believe us although things like that may seem strange or opposing to you, EVERYTHING in our system works the way it does to ensure that Partners get maximum profit!

MaxFJ, open your affiliate for more users so that FJ links will be more in top adult forums. Now FJ links are very very few in comparison to K2S/RG links in top adult forums.

Downloads are much fewer for same material with filejoker in comparison to k2s or rg. People wont buy easily premium from filejoker in adult forums if they see so few links around.

You will tell me to upload unique material etc... Ok, i accept this.

But when i see same material to give sales in k2s or rg and i see fj not to be able to get sales, i m thinking the reason maybe be that filejoker links are fewer in forums and this may be the reason for low sales/downloads.

Why same material is working in k2s or rg and not working good for filejoker?

I am not tlaking for filejoker in blogs, MaxFJ. I am sure that there many bloggers who earn amazing with FJ in their blogs.

But forums are a different story. K2S/RG links are much more in the adult forums.

Anyway, this is only a suggestion. You know better what to do. I only wanted to say my opinion about filejoker and forums which may help u. :)

Regards

Thanks for your suggestion. Actually, we are open for all users! We just approve affiliates individually to ensure that we only work with reliable, trustworthy people. This way allows to offer a good ratio, and all other partners can be sure, that service is secure, payment solutions and payouts are stable.

if any refunds comes when we are in pps the sale amount was deducted from account balance
what happen the same when it happened when we are in ppd ??
do u deduct the ppd amount what we earned
sale and rebills are the base on ppd rates

In case of PPD, refunds are counted in the rate calculations too. Also, the system takes into consideration all other parameters like your earnings, current downloads, sales, etc.

Dunno what happens with FIlejoker.
Before i have Sales and Renews
From February 1 to today stops and not one sale or renew more ,.. cant belive !?

Everything is fine. Sales depend on your content, methods of work, traffic sources, etc. You can contact to our dedicated support and we will try to find a way to improve your results.

With the same content i make on smaler Forums where is FJ not allowed many sales!
So i dont think the content is the prob or i dunno :-/

You can contact our support and tell us where would you like to see FileJoker allowed so we could work on that!

By the way, since there has been a few questions regarding sales, we would like to let you know, that we are confident that Filejoker performs better than any other service out there. In fact we have a 150% profit program for those who would like to switch to Filejoker.

The way it works is simple. You get in touch with us, show us your stats, sources and everything, we see how much you make. Then you switch to Filejoker compleatly, replacing all links and traffic, switching everyting to us. We will pay you 150% of your previously verified profit fixed, no matter how many sales you really get!

Back